BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Alex P.
York, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Comfortable, homey rooms. The service is good and the hotels are pretty available wherever you go. No issues with service or cleanliness. They are just lack luster hotels that are basic, but nothing wrong with that!
Katelyn T.
Pasadena , TX
I love Homewood Suites for family vacations longer than the weekend. Everyone gets their own space at night and you can come together in the common areas for the day. Definitely would recommend.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
The Homewood Suites by Hilton is a nice hotel. It isnt super amazing or snazzy but it definitely gets the job done. Also i have had nothing but postive customer service experiences in the past
Kalee W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at one of these hotels when I was in North Carolina and I loved it! The breakfast was so good and they had so many choices. The room is so clean and I would definitely stay here again
Caroline C.
This hotel is always super clean when I go to it. I love the free breakfast and the waffle makers along with the assortment of juices and other breakfast foods. In my experience, the pool is always nice along with the hotel staff.
kellee K.
Stayed at new one in New Orleans. Fantastic hotel. Great location. Pool was small but we weren't there to swim. The staff was fantastic. The breakfast was very nicely done.
Heather S.
Scotia, NY
The best place to stay when you want a kitchen in your room & love the modern look of recent locations I've visited. A+ to the interior design team. GREAT guest services!
Jazlyn A.
I stayed at this hotel Last week.This was my 5th time being at this hotel.A pro of this hotel is that the hotel is nice and quiet, a Con is there breakfast wasn't that tasteful. I would recommend this hotel though!!
Gracie M.
Central, SC
If anything stay here for the delicious, incredible cookies! It's cozy and homey, and the customer service is great! But honestly, I stay there for the cookies!!!
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It's an ok hotel, it's still better than most of the others hotels but the one thing that bothered me a lot when I slept is for some reason the covers were kinda sticky and it bothered me. But I also it could just be me. I annoyed when I'm in hotels because the thought of other people sleeping in the same bed with the same sheets, just bothers me ( I know they wash them but still). Otherwise it was ok I would prefer over most hotels. Hilton never disappoints!
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.