Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Kristina A.Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Kateryna B.Homewood Suites by Hilton uploaded by Brittany L.

BY HILTON HOTELS #21 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Hafsa M.
Hafsa M.
Piscataway, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Very comfortable with lots of amenities. Dishwasher, Microwave, stove and refrigerator. Great for long term stay. They even had free breakfast and dinner. Great price for all these stuff
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at multiple Homewood Suite hotels & always had wonderful experiences. The staff was friendly & the hotel was super clean & welcoming.
Delphine B.
Delphine B.
Natchez, MS
This is an awesome hotel.. I books this hotel every time I go to New Orleans., La. The staff is very friendly staff. The beds are so comfortable. I would recommend family and friends.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Globetrotter Expert
Due to my husband's job we stayed in a Homewood Suite for an extended time and I loved every day! The girls at the front desk even got me a little gift and card for my birthday!
Robin W.
Robin W.
Globetrotter Expert
I was very disappointed staying at this hotel rooms were not organized right they weren't clean this strive be a grown up hotel but they're more like a joke
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Harrisburg, PA
Love Homewood Suites! I have never been disappointed when staying at one. The rooms are always large and very clean. The customer service is wonderful and they are so helpful about anything.
Heather P.
Heather P.
I always enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. The rooms are spacious and the free fresh baked cookies are yummy :) They also have free food in the evenings during the week.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Barberton, OH
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at a Homewood Suites twice this year. I enjoyed my experience. The employees were helpful. The rooms were beautiful and very accommodation.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
We used this hotel in my town for our wedding guests. It was so nice and the hotel gave us a complimentary room for our wedding night. Such great staff and service.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Indianapolis, IN
Nice hotels usually and wonderful breakfast. Love the one in Chicago on Grand downtown.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL