BY HILTON HOTELS #17 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
Globetrotter Expert
It's an ok hotel, it's still better than most of the others hotels but the one thing that bothered me a lot when I slept is for some reason the covers were kinda sticky and it bothered me. But I also it could just be me. I annoyed when I'm in hotels because the thought of other people sleeping in the same bed with the same sheets, just bothers me ( I know they wash them but still). Otherwise it was ok I would prefer over most hotels. Hilton never disappoints!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
This hotel is always super clean when I go to it. I love the free breakfast and the waffle makers along with the assortment of juices and other breakfast foods. In my experience, the pool is always nice along with the hotel staff.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Home away from home. The suites have a small kitchen dishes provided. A full fridge. Sofa bed as well as king size bed in room. Swivel tv's. Cute kitchen table.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
The prices they have here are fair and worth it. They have great 1 bedroom suits and their complimentary breakfast are amazing. They even helped my husband setup a romantic in bed breakfast for us. Love them.
Kat P.
Kat P.
Allen
Globetrotter Expert
Had to stay a night out in Frisco for a tournament, hotel was great nice indoor pool. Staff was nice hotel room was neat and made for a great easy weekend stay
Madalena M.
Madalena M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have stayed in almost every type of Hilton hotel, and I've found Homewood Suites disappointing. They strive to be more of a "grown up" hotel compared to their other brands, but that often leaves them simply overpriced and lacking flair. Once I stayed in a Homewood Suites where the television was positioned on top of a dresser standing eight feet from the bed, and pointed directly at the wall. There was no convenient way to use it. I wouldn't recommend Homewood Suites unless you are looking for a venue for an upscale event, or you've been recommended to a particular location by a friend.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Globetrotter Expert
Whenever we would visit family in Palm Springs CA, we would stay at the Homewood Suites. It is like staying in an apartment with the luxuries of a hotel. The kitchenettes were great for long term guests. Their pool was the hot spot for all the guests. I spent a lot of time there. The staff are very helpful with answering questions and suggesting activities to do and places to go. I would definitely stay at that hotel in Palm Springs CA again.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Pineville, LA
The homewood suites in Nashville (near Vanderbilt) is our go-to Nashville hotel. We love that the hotel is et friendly and the staff has little doggie goodie bags! The shuttle takes you downtown for free, you have the option to self-park or valet, and overall the service has always been great when we've stayed there. We're commend this one to all of our friends and family when they travel to Nashville!
Kateryna B.
Kateryna B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Stayed in Homewood suits at Oxnard, Ca. Great customer service, spacious suites. Nice breakfast bar. Affordable rates for military.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
For the price the service is not that great but compared to other hotels they are nice and might be a choice depending on the other hotels in the area.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Flat Rock, AL