BY HILTON HOTELS

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
My very favorite hotel! I haven't had the luxury of staying at a super fancy hotel, but as far as "normal" ones go, this has been the best. My husband was situated in a room for months on orders through the military. These rooms are set up specifically for long-term use. They have large fridges, bathrooms, and other amenities. The particular one we stayed at also had complementary breakfast and dinners on weekdays. The beds are fantastic. The rooms and comfortable and clean, and the locations with these tend to be in pleasant areas. I've stayed cumulatively approximately 3 months in total time in these rooms, and the Seattle location began to feel like a second home, or at least an apartment residence. I have fond memories of it, and would recommend this branch of hotel in an instant, it's lovely.
Kira C.
Kingman
My husband and I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Las Vegas, NV (the one by the airport) for our anniversary. The staff was so friendly and amazing! We had a question about directions and the gentleman at the front desk was eager to help us and gave us great tips/directions for navigating around Vegas. Our room was the most amazing hotel suite I've ever experienced. The room came with a kitchenette, a full-size fridge, a dishwasher (with soap!) and kitchen accessories such as dishware, utensils, and cups.  The room also had a living room area and a separate bedroom area. It seriously felt like home away from home. Also, the breakfast buffet in the morning was delicious and had a huge variety of hot and cold items. We were able to relax knowing we were well taken care of during our trip.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at one in San antonio with 5 people and it was amazing. The room was like a mini apartment, with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa bed in the living room. The bathroom was large enough and the outside sink meant that we could all get ready without issue. The kitchenette was a great plus, so was the full sized refrigerator and dishwasher. The hotel also offered complementary HOT breakfast (eggs and waffles and breakfast sammiea and bacon) and also free dinner/snacks with wine and beer included. I would 10000p%recomenend this hotel
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
This hotel is very nice. The only problem I have is the customer service. I pre requested a crib for my daughter and wasn’t able to get one. I didn’t pack the pack in play because it wouldn’t fit in my car with a total of 2 adults and 4 children with everything we had to pack. So I had to go out and buy a new pack n play. One of which I had to leave because I couldn’t return it or bring it home.
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in a homewood suites hotel when visiting relatives in Houston and was very satisfied with my experience. They offered a government discount rate and a senior discount rate that both my mother and myself have taken advantage of due to the kinda expensive cost of the rooms. But I was very pleased with the room...felt like a small apartment, but was comfortable. The bedding was amazing and the in room refrigerator and other appliances helped us not spend so much on fast food. I even washed clothes while I was there and that was a nice option I didn’t know I would need. The breakfast served is so great...bagels, waffles, eggs, fruit, pancakes, assorted beverages you name it AND it was delicious. I didn’t have to pay for parking at the hotel I stayed at and the clerks were friendly as well. Overall it was a great experience and I will continue to return when they are an option.
Kasondra H.
Destin, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Homewood Suites are amazing bc every room comes with a mini kitchen. When I stayed at one, we cooked out on the grill they offer and used the stovetop to cook the rest of our meal. It was nice having a separate room to invite friends and family over that we were visiting. Play games and them just go to our room later in the day. Without everyone sitting on our bed. They have an evening social as well. So we didn’t have to go out much.
Huggin t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Daytona Beach, FL. It was about a block away from the speedway. The mall was right behind it, and plenty of places to eat. The room was HUGE! 1 king size bed, a sofa, a kitchen, bathroom, and plenty of room for a rollaway bed. This hotel was clean, quiet, and pet friendly! They have a free breakfast buffet every morning, and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly. Would love to visit again.
Cate B.
Clarkston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve written reviews about this before and I’ll do it again, my stay at Homewood Suites in Grand Rapids MI was AMAZING! I hosted a bachelorette party there and was accompanied by 10 girls, staying in two queen suites. The rooms were huge! And so lovely in decoration and layout. Anything you could possibly need was available in your room, which was so great. The front desk staff was so nice, they helped with finding the best parking, the best restaurant for our group, and even something so small as finding orange juice for drinks! Now I have to say, we were a pretty tame party, so I’m sure we were easy to deal with (the theme was Disney princess per the bride to be’s request. When I say tame I mean tame lol). Breakfast the next morning had a ton of selection and everything was fresh and delicious. There was plenty of room for our big group to sit together comfortably and relax before heading home that day.
Isreal J.
Birmingham
This is by far the best hotel I've been. To the staff is great... The rooms are big and very homey ....the hotel property is beautifully made.... With great home essentials in mind. They have breakfast and dinner.... Monday through Thursday usually themed. With dinner you get free beer & wine💞👏👏 ....... You can eat by the pool.... And in the winter you can have a cup of warm coco by the fire pit ......great for families.
KT H.
Clinton, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This hotel chain is pretty hit or miss right now, but I think it’s because Hilton has only acquired it for so long. Almost every single one I’ve been to is still under construction… You can tell that the new design will be great, but the noise can be a little problematic.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.