BY HILTON HOTELS #20 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Tiffany V.
My husband and I stayed in the Boulder, CO location for a week and it was perfect for our needs. We loved the layout of the room and the fact that it had a completely separate living room, kitchen, and bathroom rather than everything being in one big room. For our week long stay, this was ideal as it gave us more space and made for more of an apartment feel rather than a hotel. The staff was fantastic and wonderfully helpful in answering all of our questions about the area and our upcoming explorations of Boulder, Denver, and Rocky Mountain National Park. The complimentary happy hour during the week, as well as the complimentary breakfast were also nice perks. We would definitely stay with them again.
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
My daughter worked as a "keyholder" at an Indianapolis location. We other daughter married, we stayed at that hotel since we were unfamiliar with the area and having a wedding about 3 hours from home, it was just easier to stay near the wedding site. We were very pleased with the hotel. We had a suite and so it was a nice place to have extra space to sit and watch TV and not have to sit on the bed all the time. We found it to be very clean, with pleasant workers, and modern amenities. The location was at 86Th & Keystone area near north side of Indianapolis.
Nicole B.
Due to a house explosion years ago my family and I needed some place to live. We ended up staying here for around a month. The staff was amazing and helpful and the rooms were beautiful. I was satisfied and would recommend to others. Wasn't home but was close enough to feel comfortable and stay till we could find a house.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Rooms are a bit more expensive than other motels in the area, but the quality of the rooms don't seem to be much better than those of motels. Some rooms smell like smoke, and some rooms are very unclean and have scratchy blankets....however I've also stayed in decent rooms that are suits with great amenities and quality.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
I stayed at a home woods suites in Syracuse, NY. The rooms were beautiful. The biggest downsides to me were that there was no restaurant, and also that we had to walk outside and around the grounds to get to the lobby. The only reason this was a problem was because it was close to 0 degrees that night with a lot of snow.
Dee P.
Stayed at one in Austin, Tx. The room was great and staff was very helpful. Breakfast food was a great variety. Love that they have happy hour wine and also snacks to enjoy in the evening. They named it the social hour. I was able to meet different people at the hotel. Sometimes you get bored teaveling for work.
Cristina R.
Loved loved staying here in Tampa. I had to stay here for work purposes and it was very easy for me to not feel so homesick. The breakfast is awesome, the staff are friendly and they also will serve dinner. Everyday was a different menu and they will leave the menu calendar in your room as well which was nice.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These guys are great, at least in Az. After my grandparents died most of our out of town family stayed here including me, and they were super sweet. They even brought up a crib for my niece and didn't yell at my mom for being a pain even though I'm sure they wanted to. Fantastic brand for people in mourning.
Karissa S.
One of my most favorite memories was in this hotel. I loved my experience from the workout room to the pool to back when you got breakfast lunch and dinner included in your stay. I have tried to book again but unfortunately they no longer offer dining included with your stay and that is a no go for me.
Wendy S.
I love this hotel. We stay there every time I go home to upstate NY. It's right by the airport and they have a free shuttle no matter what time day or night. It's very affordable and you get a huge suite studio or a two bedroom. All with a kitchen. Very clean and modern and free breakfast.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.