BY HILTON HOTELS #16 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Cate B.
Clarkston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve written reviews about this before and I’ll do it again, my stay at Homewood Suites in Grand Rapids MI was AMAZING! I hosted a bachelorette party there and was accompanied by 10 girls, staying in two queen suites. The rooms were huge! And so lovely in decoration and layout. Anything you could possibly need was available in your room, which was so great. The front desk staff was so nice, they helped with finding the best parking, the best restaurant for our group, and even something so small as finding orange juice for drinks! Now I have to say, we were a pretty tame party, so I’m sure we were easy to deal with (the theme was Disney princess per the bride to be’s request. When I say tame I mean tame lol). Breakfast the next morning had a ton of selection and everything was fresh and delicious. There was plenty of room for our big group to sit together comfortably and relax before heading home that day.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Homewood Suites in Savannah, Georgia is better than the average Homewood. Their staff was exceptional. They served breakfast and happy hour snack throughout the week. Their serving staff was so sweet and my son enjoyed chatting with them.
The Homewood Suites in St. Louis was AWFUL. That was our most recent stay. The room was not clean, the bed looked like somebody rolled around on it after making it. There was old toothpaste on the bathroom mirror. The hallway smelled better than the room. We ended up leaving soon after checking-in and Hilton refunded us.
Karley B.
Casa Grande
We stayed at a Homewood suites in San Diego and the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were well stocked and cleaned and they served free buffet style breakfast (and dinner during the week). They made it a very enjoyable stay. The only major thing that I didn’t like was that we had to pay like $20-$25 a NIGHT to park our car in the parking lot on top of the crazy price tag for our room. I mean, we definitely got what we paid for, it just was a little overkill I think.
Kasondra H.
Destin , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Homewood Suites are amazing bc every room comes with a mini kitchen. When I stayed at one, we cooked out on the grill they offer and used the stovetop to cook the rest of our meal. It was nice having a separate room to invite friends and family over that we were visiting. Play games and them just go to our room later in the day. Without everyone sitting on our bed. They have an evening social as well. So we didn’t have to go out much.
Chelsea G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved the Ft Lauderdale/cruise port hotel! It was a great option when we needed somewhere to stay before our cruise. We did the option to park the car during our cruise. The hotel has a shuttle to take you to area attractions or restaurants and the port it was wonderful!!! They took you right to the port the morning of so no worrying about if you’re in the right spot or not. We will definitely stay here again!!
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loyal Hilton Honors member. I've never had a bad experience while staying at a Homewood Suites. For my job, I've spent many extended stays in one of these hotels, and it's been positive each time. The folks are definitely friendly at each location I visit. It's consistently clean, well kept, well staffed, and in a safe location.
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
I travel quite frequently and always look for this hotel when traveling for work. It gets tiresome eating out all the time so it’s a great change of pace when they offer dinner at the hotel or I’m able to cook something in my own room.
I especially love when they have happy hour and offer free beer and wine during the week!
Rhonda F.
Love their hotels also excellent customer service great locations clean quiet excellent housekeeping service beautiful pool beautiful landscaping awesome breakfast buffet great prices I will go again convenient locations love the coffee pots in the rooms and the coffee and all the little toiletries makes life easier
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is my home away from home. I love the 2 room suites with the sofa bed and kitchen. It's so cool it has a full kitchen so I can save on dining out. Also they have a free evening social M-F with food and drinks . So free breakfast and evening social, that's worth the money and super convenient.
Sherri S.
Jeannette, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the bangs for your buck when it comes to hotels! If you go during weekdays, you get a fantastic free breakfast and light dinner with alcoholic drinks! Plus, their kitchens in every room allow you to grocery shop and cook healthier and cheaper than eating out all the time. A million thumbs up!
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.