BY HILTON HOTELS #15 in Hotels

With over 400 locations in the U.S., Canada & Mexico, Homewood Suites has been valuing guests for over 25 years. Every guest receives first class service with personalized touches throughout their stay. Our Suite Assurance Guarantee ensures 100% guest satisfaction with the suite & the service provided during their stay. Homewood Suites by Hilton™ offers a unique approach to longer stays allowing guests to stay in their routine while traveling for business or leisure. Our spacious one & two bedroom suites are equipped with a full kitchen & refrigerator where guests can cook home-like meals without leaving their suite. A free hot breakfast is served daily in the lodge, as well as complimentary evening social Monday through Thursday. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, sport courts, swimming pools and complimentary grocery shopping service – everything guests need to feel at home, whether they stay with us a week, a month or more.

Homewood Suites by Hilton
  • "Seem to be a little expensive for a room that is mediocre i would try to find something just as pricy with better looking rooms....However, the customer service is GREAT!" in 6 reviews
Cate B.
Clarkston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve written reviews about this before and I’ll do it again, my stay at Homewood Suites in Grand Rapids MI was AMAZING! I hosted a bachelorette party there and was accompanied by 10 girls, staying in two queen suites. The rooms were huge! And so lovely in decoration and layout. Anything you could possibly need was available in your room, which was so great. The front desk staff was so nice, they helped with finding the best parking, the best restaurant for our group, and even something so small as finding orange juice for drinks! Now I have to say, we were a pretty tame party, so I’m sure we were easy to deal with (the theme was Disney princess per the bride to be’s request. When I say tame I mean tame lol). Breakfast the next morning had a ton of selection and everything was fresh and delicious. There was plenty of room for our big group to sit together comfortably and relax before heading home that day.
Kira C.
Kingman
My husband and I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Las Vegas, NV (the one by the airport) for our anniversary. The staff was so friendly and amazing! We had a question about directions and the gentleman at the front desk was eager to help us and gave us great tips/directions for navigating around Vegas. Our room was the most amazing hotel suite I've ever experienced. The room came with a kitchenette, a full-size fridge, a dishwasher (with soap!) and kitchen accessories such as dishware, utensils, and cups.  The room also had a living room area and a separate bedroom area. It seriously felt like home away from home. Also, the breakfast buffet in the morning was delicious and had a huge variety of hot and cold items. We were able to relax knowing we were well taken care of during our trip.
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
This hotel is very nice. The only problem I have is the customer service. I pre requested a crib for my daughter and wasn’t able to get one. I didn’t pack the pack in play because it wouldn’t fit in my car with a total of 2 adults and 4 children with everything we had to pack. So I had to go out and buy a new pack n play. One of which I had to leave because I couldn’t return it or bring it home.
Karley B.
Casa Grande
We stayed at a Homewood suites in San Diego and the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were well stocked and cleaned and they served free buffet style breakfast (and dinner during the week). They made it a very enjoyable stay. The only major thing that I didn’t like was that we had to pay like $20-$25 a NIGHT to park our car in the parking lot on top of the crazy price tag for our room. I mean, we definitely got what we paid for, it just was a little overkill I think.
Kasondra H.
Destin , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Homewood Suites are amazing bc every room comes with a mini kitchen. When I stayed at one, we cooked out on the grill they offer and used the stovetop to cook the rest of our meal. It was nice having a separate room to invite friends and family over that we were visiting. Play games and them just go to our room later in the day. Without everyone sitting on our bed. They have an evening social as well. So we didn’t have to go out much.
Isreal J.
Birmingham
This is by far the best hotel I've been. To the staff is great... The rooms are big and very homey ....the hotel property is beautifully made.... With great home essentials in mind. They have breakfast and dinner.... Monday through Thursday usually themed. With dinner you get free beer & wine💞👏👏 ....... You can eat by the pool.... And in the winter you can have a cup of warm coco by the fire pit ......great for families.
Chelsea G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved the Ft Lauderdale/cruise port hotel! It was a great option when we needed somewhere to stay before our cruise. We did the option to park the car during our cruise. The hotel has a shuttle to take you to area attractions or restaurants and the port it was wonderful!!! They took you right to the port the morning of so no worrying about if you’re in the right spot or not. We will definitely stay here again!!
Karlie B.
Murphysboro
I currently stayed in a Hilton home sweets in in Waco Texas and it was the best experience I’ve ever had. They provide a complementary breakfast and dinner every night of the week we were there and it was absolutely amazing. They also provided beer on tap which was amazing. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone going anywhere in the United States of America
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loyal Hilton Honors member. I've never had a bad experience while staying at a Homewood Suites. For my job, I've spent many extended stays in one of these hotels, and it's been positive each time. The folks are definitely friendly at each location I visit. It's consistently clean, well kept, well staffed, and in a safe location.
Miss U.
I stayed here for a week while plumming company re piped my house. We stayed in 2 bed room suite and suite was really large and cozy. It came with a small kitchenette, bath room in each bedroom, and a nice size living room. Hotel was offering the complimentary dinner while we were there, and dinner was acceptable.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would you recommend a Homewood Suites to a friend?
Michele M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about these hotels
Brittany B.
Flat Rock , AL
How is the service here?
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Are the dinners they offer good? Do they have options?
Brittany B.