Homestyle Two-Bite Brownies

Are they baked fresh or do they have long expiry dates?
I would love to try these, but I haven't seen them in stores. Where can I find them?
I love brownies! These look interesting but are they any good?
Start your review of Homestyle Two-Bite Brownies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My dad used to always come home with a container everyday! ” in 1 review
“When my sweet tooth is calling me, I always go for these brownies!” in 1 review
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to be obsessed with these little bits of deliciousness. They are so soft and flavorful you can't stop eating until the bag is empty. Just a few and a glass of milk and you will be in brownie heaven. So good!!
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Gilbert, MN
These are so good!! I'm obsessed with them. I always get these when i'm grocery shopping. I've even convinced some of my friends to try them too and they love them just as much as I do! Definitely going to purchase again.
No Special Diet
I love brownies their my favorite dessert of all time because to me they are never too sweet they are just right and they have a bit of crunch and they are just bomb i obviously recommend these to everyone
Naples, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've just tried them and I have to say they are sooo good! Their taste and flavor are great, they are affordable and really good to eat them after lunch or as a snack
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Olympia, KY
These are so good! I bought them because they boys wanted them, and they were on a markdown cart. I couldn't believe how tasty and addictive they were. They are made so small that you could eat more and mroe of them, and just don't want to quit. They aren't dry or bitter in the least. They have a perfect brownie taste with a little bit of crunch that you'd like if you go for the corners and side pieces. Will buy again!
Hialeah, FL
I'm a huge chocolate lover, especially when it comes down to brownies! These brownies are the best! not to soft, and a little bit of a crunch to it, I love to have them for a midnight snack, or just to take on the go! When my sweet tooth is calling me, I always go for these brownies! They're also inexpensive which is good for my budget as well.
Sugar Free
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wasn't expecting these brownies to be SO GOOD! the taste is like HEAVEN! I highly recommend you to buy them when you wanna eat something sweet, I'm a chocolate addict and I also eat these with Nutella. They are YUMMY!
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great brownies and they come in a small pack 4 for 99¢ at my local grocery store which is good for if you're having a sweet tooth but don't want to overdo it. These are great with ice cream or by themselves after being heated up for a few seconds.
Fort Bragg, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE these brownies! Every time we took a trip to the beach we would buy these. They are chewy towards the middle and I wouldn't say crunchy, but the consistency on the outside is a tad bit harder than the inside. You've got to try them!
No Special Diet
I have not tasted this product in room temperature but I can say they are yummy heated up and served with vanilla ice cream, I've even thrown a few in my banana smoothies
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...