Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetHomeopet
Anxiety Relief Natural Homeopathic Remedy for Pets

HomeoPet Anxiety Relief Natural Homeopathic Remedy for Pets

by Homeopet

Anxiety is a homeopathic remedy designed to promote a sense of calm in animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HomeoPet Anxiety Relief Natural Homeopathic Remedy for Pets!
Mia H.
Soledad, CA
My cat had a procedure done at the vet, and I was really worried about his aftercare because he wasn't given any painkillers. I could tell that he was very anxious about his wound, so I tried out these drops in hopes of getting him to stop focusing on his bandages. Honestly, after consistent use, it worked about half the time. This is a homeopathic remedy, so I wasn't expecting miracles from it, but I was very grateful to see that he did feel some relief. I also still have nearly a full bottle because it only takes 5 drops to be effective, so a little goes a long way. For a homeopathic remedy, I think it works pretty well and would recommend it to anyone looking to comfort their pet.

Looking for your answer?