BY HOMEOLAB

Homeopathic Medicine For Kids 0-9 Fast acting, effective relief that helps : Soothe gum pain Reduce restlessness, irritability and agitation Relieve diarrhea Safe - no side effects, no drug interaction Dye free, sugar free Free Dropper Great tasting orange flavor see more...

• Need some good teething medicine , does this work pretty good ? 1 Answers
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This really does work, I got it for my granddaughter at Whole Foods Market, it really relieved her teething pain
beautystylemama u.
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I give this medicine when my daughter teeth start coming she cried alot and she dont want to drink milk. But after giving this she can eat and drink withiut any kind of fever.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
My daughter enjoyed these drops during her teething period. Affordable and not outrageous with chemicals or weird ingredients.
Shorouq S.
Shorouq S.
My teething baby cousin use this and it helps her because she is sometimes in pain
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
Great homeopathic medicine for out little babies when they go through crazy teething period. The only drops I use. Sweet taste, so your kid wont reject it, seems to help and sooth my baby's discomfort while teething. Very affordable.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Wellness Guru Expert
Need some good teething medicine , does this work pretty good ?