BY HOMEMADE MY WAY

Mustard Seeds are commonly used in European and American cooking. This is the type called for in most pickling and canning recipes, or in making corned beef or boiled vegetables. You can also grind it fresh for use in making your own mustard. Brown... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Homemade My Way Mustard Seed Bundle 2 Lbs each Yellow & Brown Mustard Seed (4 Pounds Totl) 2 Items, a $26.68 Value!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Amazon