BY HOME MADE

Our Homemade Black Soap contains the same natural ingredients used in Africa. We use plantain and banana ashes, Shea butter, cocoa butter. We go a step further to ensure a really silky effect with goat milk kefir. Kefir contains alphahydroxy acid (ahas) in the form of lactic acid. Kefir gently removes dead skin cells, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fading age spots. Black soap treats rashes, controls acne, soothes irritations and moisturizes dry skin. We add macadamia nut oil that contains phytosterols that aids in skin recovery. Phytosterols act like cortisone on skin helping to reduce itchiness and inflammation. Macadamia nut oil has palmitolec acid which is vital for delaying premature ageing. We also include sunflower oil which is one of the healthiest oils. It's main component is linoleic acid. Other components include oleic and palmitic acid, carotenoids, lecithin, tocopherols, and vitamins a, d, and e. Sunflower oil fights irritations, inflammations and eczema. We do the research to include the very best in our soaps. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kieran k.
Joplin, MO
Never hated it I just was taking a survey in pet care and I make dog food but hand and it wouldn't give me that option so idea
Stephanie P.
Nova Scotia :)
I made my own stretch mark cream that worked cream on my thighs and belly. I used essential oils and other ingredients