Homekist Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies

Homekist Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies: Whole grain Low sodium Kosher see more...

• Is this comparable to the Keebler brand fudge stripped cookies in...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica R.
These cookies are AMAZING! They're around the $1 price range. Which is good. In my opinion the chocolate that coats the bottom of the cookie & the stripes are what makes this cookie taste great.
Vineetaa S.
These are really nice cookies. They taste great and in my opinion aren't overly sweet. They offer a nice mild flavor. I think they are very affordable and worth the price. I will probably repurchase this in the near future. Give it a try if you're unsure. You might find that you enjoy them also, the taste to me is unique.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
This fudge stripped shortbread cookie is great dipped in milk. I bought it a couple of years ago for my kids, and ever since, they have been hooked! I buy them at Walmart, and compare to similar products, the price of this brand is a lot lower. You should try it!
Brittany C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these at the Dollar Tree the other day and thought they would be worth a try for $1. They were very good! Pleasantly impressed, especially with the price I paid.
Ellie C.
Is this comparable to the Keebler brand fudge stripped cookies in terms of taste?