BY HOMEGOODS #10 in Online Retailers

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love shopping at homegoods!!! It is my go to place for all special occasions and holidays to make my house look beautiful! You can find anything at home goods from kitchen dinning plate sets, bathroom accessories to kids toys, rugs, lamps, art, home decor, furniture ! You name it and Home Goods has it for an unbeatable price!! I love their pillow selection and home decor that they have for each season!’
Brittney M.
I swear I always end up going to home goods every day. This is where I spent most of my money. They have the cutest holiday decor at half the price of Ikea or Pier 1. Ever now and than they even get in cute vanity for a little over a couple hundred dollars and you really just can't beat that price. They have the best stuff and such a affordable price if you ever feel like redoing a kitchen or a bedroom.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
I can't say enough good things about Home Goods. Sometimes you have to dig through to find good finds. But it's always worth it. The items are so adorable and the prices are unbeatable. The store can get cluttered and there's often times a lot of broken items, but it's worth the search for the good stuff. Name brand make up and decorations and clothes. Lots of great kitchen supplies.
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
I never know what great deal I will find when I walked into HomeGoods! The ever changing inventory makes shopping fun and exciting! I love their paper goods (cards, bags, wrapping). They are so unique and the price blow everyone out of the water! We’ve purchased many pieces of furniture, cooking supplies and our newest rug from there and the quality is also wonderful.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
OH. MY GOODNESS. How do I even start? My whole bedroom is basically a room that Homegoods threw up in! (hahaa). I got my desk chair, my artwork, my beautiful teal cloth chair, and many other decorations from Homegoods! I spent a pretty penny (so yes, it can get a little pricey), but it looks SOO good and I know the quality will last forever!!!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I love Homegoods. It’s my most favorite store ever. Even when I don’t need anything and I just go in to “browse”, I always walk out with a cart full of goodies. They are always on top of the latest trends so you’re never shopping old items. I also like that they have a great food selection. They have everything really. Even pet supplies. It’s where I get all my dog treat from. They have the best selection of everything. My whole apartment came from this store. It’s amazing. Two thumbs up.
Sara G.
I love this store! There is always something to find here. Most of the products are great quality, although sometimes you have to search around to find something that is not damaged or broken in some way. HOMEGOODS HACK: If you find a product that is damaged (scratched, chipped, etc.) the manager will discount your purchase!
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
They have Everything to make your home unique and beautiful, one piece at a time. I have loved everything i get from them, i only get to shop there a few times a year when i visit family up north, Great store and amazing employees they work hard and do a wonderful job making sure you find everything you need.
Alison Nash P.
Mooresville, NC
As I’ve stated in previous reviews, I am an avid lover of Homegoods! They have an amazing stationary section alone that warrants my complete loyalty! I buy everything from gift cards, to journals, to wrapping paper, to calendars, to art supplies from here! I only wish that the Stationary department was bigger!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like shopping at HomeGoods in my local mall. I like the variety of decor available anything from pictures to rugs to lamps I especially like shopping here during the holidays the decor is always full of sparkly shiny glittery beauty while also adhering to The classy chic. There is literally something for everyone at this store I spend hours just walking up and down every single Isle. I like how competitive the pricing is also super affordable.