homegoods.com uploaded by Kristen F.

BY HOMEGOODS #24 in Online Retailers

Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
I hate the store with a passion. As soon as I hit the door way I instantly regret it. I get a Sinking Feeling in the pit of my stomach my hands get clammy and my mouth goes dry. Wonderful memories with my husband Flash before my eyes. I already know that I'm going to have a bad time... when I get home because I've spent entirely too much money here!! Home Goods is one of the stores that you never get tired of going into. There's always new and exciting merchandise. Everything is unique, you will find something for every taste and style. The prices are absolutely unbelievable!! well below retail price and sometimes even the normal discounted price . if you've never been to a HomeGoods I beg of you please please make a stop into one!!! Maybe just don't tell your husband ;)
Aleksa T.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
You guys...I might be a bit obsessed with all the home goods stores. I go on TJ Maxx and Marshals online EVERYNIGHT to see if they have good deals. I especially like there makeup. High end products for so much less. I found the Anastasia Beverly Hills countor cream kit and rather than it being 40 dollars, I got it for 20! I use it everyday. I also love the clothes. You can find new things all the time. I can find a business professional outfit or a summer relax shirt. The possibilities are endless for what you can find here.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
HomeGoods is a hot mess all the time because people just pick up things and place them anywhere. I wish it was cleaner and organized but I understand how impossible that could be since they usually carry 1 of each item. With that being said, that's my favorite part of the store. You have to buy it if you want it because there will not be another, no one will have the same thing as you and it makes your home and style more unique. I also buy a lot of pantry items there to consume. They always have cool food!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I always find super awesome stuff at Home Goods website. Customer service has always been awesome. I've never had any problems with shopping, shipping or purchasing from this site. Prices are pretty much the same online as they are in store. I would recommend this site to anyone who loves home decor. I especially love it during the Fall and Holiday months. Will definitely be repurchasing products off this site also.
Letha M.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Im pretty sure that HomeGoods has practically furnished my entire loft.  From bathrooms to throw pillows/blankets.  Our candles to our curtains are all from HomeGoods.  We find eclectic pieces and the price is always great which is why we continue to shop there.  I love that we can sacrifice on price but not quality of the items.  The old adage you get what you pay for does not apply here!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love homegoods!!!! They always have such beautiful and exotic home decor and furniture! I recently got a beautiful velvet computer chair that fits perfect with my desk at home. They have a huge selection of bath products, blankets, plants, food etc. I noticed a lot was affordable and reasonably priced, then other items were overpriced. It's a hit or miss with this place.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Cedar park, TX
Homegoods is one of my Favorite stores ever! It is honestly dangerous how much money I could spend in there. They have the coolest and most unique items for your home and so much useful stuff. About half the stuff we have in our house right now came from home goods, like lots of art work and decor, my makeup cart, kitchen stuff, and etc.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
One of my all time favorite places to shop for decor! I have to go often because it's always changing! I find furniture, organization and wall decor. I always love everything I get and it's always at amazing prices!!! I recently got a new vanity mirror and a small plant for my vanity! I think I spent less than $20 for both!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
The store itself can sometimes be chaotic, but you can find a few hidden treasures and their clearance is great.

With that being said, I tend to shop HomeGoods online where I can find what i'm looking for and often a bit more without having to deal with rude people, long checkouts and parking nightmares.
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Easy to find great random housewares here. Some stores are far more organized than others, but I've gotten some really great deals here, especially on clearance. Some of the larger furniture pieces are wayyyy overpriced, but if you ever see something you like, don't wait and come back for it. Commit or it may be gone.