BY HOMEGOODS #48 in Online Retailers

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like shopping at HomeGoods in my local mall. I like the variety of decor available anything from pictures to rugs to lamps I especially like shopping here during the holidays the decor is always full of sparkly shiny glittery beauty while also adhering to The classy chic. There is literally something for everyone at this store I spend hours just walking up and down every single Isle. I like how competitive the pricing is also super affordable.
Mary C.
Shopping at this store is like going on a treasure hunt! Such great finds for the home and all decor desires! Set your table with beautiful plates, platters, and stemware. Seasonal decor can be found here, with something for everyone's taste. This is a discount type store. And one of a kind items may be had! I recommend Home goods for shopping fun.
Brooke K.
Why can't I have a HomeGoods store closer to my home?! That is the downfall. I love this store, but don't get to visit as often as I'd like. There's always goodies to be found, unique to the store, and there's a selection from home decor to toys. Prices are great.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
MY FAVORITE STORE. They have the best home decor items!! I like going there every so often to see all the new stuff!! They have such a unique collection and the prices can’t be beat! If you ever want to buy me a gift, a gift card to HomeGoods would be fab ;-)
April H.
I love going to home goods because it is like a treasure hunt every time. You never know what you’ll find in there is almost always a hidden gem to be discovered. Some home goods will carry a variety of the same items but you really never know what you’ll find.
Dominika C.
This is awesome company.. everything is there for home goods. I did made favorite purchase there when I shop for materials. It’s affordable in great deals so you can find stuff for affordable prices.. I shop there a lot and you should definitely try to go there.
Lisa J.
I shop HomeGoods several times a month and have used to furnish a great deal of my home. Their outdoor selection is always phenomenal and I also love the pet section to find unique pet gifts. The bedding is always nice and their prices are great.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Home Goods is so much fun to look through. Affordable home decor that is cute and functional. My favorite thing here is finding top brands at discounted prices (Kate Spade kitchen items pop up every once in a while and it is like Christmas!)
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE THIS STORE. Whenever I get to the cashier, they always ask “did you find everything you needed?” First off, I didn’t need any of this but now I have a cart full of things I can’t leave this store without. Probably 80% of my apartment’s furniture and decor is from home goods. They have the cutest things that come in and the prices are great! Things constantly get changed and moved around during the week so there is always something new! I give this a 10 star rating!!
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
I LOVE Home Goods! This is a store that I look at every aisle rather than searching for one item. I love browsing the different sections and seeing all new items each time. I always leave with something, even if i didn’t need it!
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Is this a good place to shop?