HomeGoods
#1 in Home Stores
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
How are the prices on things like pots and pans? and are they good quality makers?
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
2 years ago
Yes! I feel home goods is the only place I can get a good deal and I always find what I'm looking for. I always make it my first stop.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
The prices are incredibly reasonable, even on pots and pans! I picked up a big box of OXO Good Grips for $15 off what they were going for at full price.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes! I have purchased all my pots and pans at Homegoods. If you take care of them, they will last a long time.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Eugene, OR
4 years ago
Depends on the brand that you get. Personally I only purchase T-Fal pots and pans, and they do sometimes carry them at homegoods. Love my pans!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
The prices are not bad for anything. The pots and pans do have some good quality ones. Some of the pans are cheap and some are not. You need to look carefully.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 2 months ago
They have such a large variety you can usually get higher end products or a bargain brand. The great thing is you can almost guarantee it is going to be cheaper than buying it at a department store. Also you can buy sets or individuals which is nice. I actually just purchased a Cuisinart pan there the other day and LOVE it!
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
CLERMONT
4 years, 2 months ago
The prices are decent on smaller pots and pans. But big soup pots are kind of pricey.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Fort Drum, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
Their prices are fantastic. I got a 10 piece Calphalon Contemporary set for half the price that it would be in a department store. The catch is, I bought each piece individually, so some stores may not have an entire set. We have also bought lamps, accent chairs, rugs, throw pillows, bedding & kitchen gadgets for a fraction of retail price. My favorite place to shop home décor.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Newton , Nh
4 years, 4 months ago
I love the prices on every thing and all their stuff is great quality and name brand I bought a set of kitchen aid pots and pans there about 9 years ago and they still look like new and i cook a lot
Mikhala M.
Mikhala M.
Virginia Bch, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
They have very good prices on pots and pans. Often, they have very expensive, top of the line pots and pans