BY HOMEGOODS #5 in Home Stores

• Where does everyone like to shop for seasonal home decor?...6 Answers
  • What is the best item you've ever brought from Homegoods?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?5 Answers
HomeGoods
  • "I always find an excuse to sneak in and for one item and end up walking out the door trying to convince myself it is an investment for my home." in 93 reviews
  • "Any time I am hunting for a specific item for my home, I browse a few different Home Goods stores for a few weeks until I find it for a great price!" in 82 reviews
  • "Home goods is the best store to find different things for your home...no matter how your house is decorated you'll defiantly find something! " in 75 reviews
  • "Homegoods, an affiliate of TJ Maxx & Marshalls, offers an array of high quality products for decorating your home on a budget." in 41 reviews
  • "You never know what you're going to find - the inventory is constantly changing and updating and the prices can't be beat!" in 41 reviews
Jeremiah S.
Phoenix
THIS OCCURED AT THE PHOENX AZ STORE ITried to return an item today. My wife and I called ahead since it was from another store and were told to bring it in we accept everything. So a 15 minute drive later. We get told that they do not take back clothing and must go to another store. Asked for manager. Got the Ass. Manager CRAIG who's first statement was why are you wasting my time I have work to do. So obviously CRAIG NEED TO BE FIRED OR LOOK FOR ANOTHER LINE OF WORK. CRAIG IS NOT I REPEAT NOT NOT NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER. So after getting into a yelling match with my wife in front of customers I was waiting my truck or he would have delt with me she stormed out pissed off. Then she returned a few things to Tuesday Morning with Zero issues because they value customers. I contacted Ass. Manager Craig on the phone the first time where his high and mighty attitude and Hatred of customers was evidently clear as he basically told me to F off and hung up. I call 6 other stores all said the product should have been refunded no issues. I called him back where he continued his anti-customer attitude and told me as a Veteran to F off again. So I called for the distric manager and got the store manager Anna. Explained it all again. Says it's not returnable. She also has a serious snti-customer attitude but I did finally get the district managers number who I left messages for. I went to a different home goods store. The store manager Assistant manager were at the door greating people helping with returns. They refunded the money. I ask about Ann and Craig issue and was told it should have never happened it was a easy refund and I should file my complaint with the district manager. Also filing this complaint with the corporate office and the Various Veteran groups I am apart of such as DAV & VFW  ECT due to the extreme anti veteran attitude I got from that store. CRAIG needs to be fired the entire store needs to be retrained. If all other stores are great easy to get along with & easy returns then why is this store so full of hate?
Madelynn P.
Austin , TX
Home goods always gives me such an exciting feeling. I always feel so happy and ready to shop! They have so many things for your home and this place just makes you want to buy everything. They have everything you’re looking for with a really good price
Kelly L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this store so much. Perfect for seasonal decorations, dishes, gifts, furniture and more. I buy everything here. This store is my go to for candles, all of my dishes, and decor. They routinely get new merchandise in. Some items can be pricey but I always find good deals and unique items.
Yara S.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Home goods, I go there a lot.... I recommend Home goods to everyone. I have almost fully furnished my home  due to how often I am there but I cant help it they have a lot of affordable and lux looking items that every buy has been worth every penny!

P.s .... if you go and see something you like even a little bit to where you know you'll regret it later if you go back  later and its gone ..... DO NOT HESSITATE JUST BUY IT!
I can't tell you how many times I have done  just that and I go back the very next day even and its gone and I'm so mad at myself saying "I knew I should have just bought it!" DONT BE LIKE ME  lol

Happy shopping!

Himali B.
New York
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a good variety of amazing products at affordable Home Goods, is the place to be. You have such amazing products wth great design, Colors, functionality and design. The prices at which these products are available are great too. I have got so many things from Home goods like wooden kitchen organiser, spatula holder, knife sets, utensils holder, coffee mugs etc. I love shopping at Home Goods.
Elizabeth F.
columbus
I love this store! I can find anything and everything. I went here when I moved into my first apartment, when I moved in for college, and when my mom wanted some new decor for her house. I was able to find so many good steals. Plus there are always those added bonuses pieces that you were never looking for but you find anyway. I’m never disappointed when I go in and the store never drains my account either.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
let's be honest if you don't love this company then something is wrong with you!  I try at least once a month because the products are always changing.  I really like home stores like this.  The fact that you probably won't have the same products as your friends is nice.  I like to be original.  The prices are fair but I think their furniture prices are expensive.  The quality of the furniture is fine.  Usually not real wood.  I would prefer to spend the money on real wood products but I love the decor and I can find really great gifts here! Love this store and brand.
sarah o.
OMgosh yes to HomeGoods!!! Often you'll find products that are still currently being sold in Macy's, Kohl's, Bloomingdale's, and many other popular retail chains but offered at lower prices here. Truth be told. Home furnishings are just like clothing.... they're seasonal and they gotta go so new merchandise can come in. That's why I enjoy randomly dropping by HomeGoods and TJMaxx most often. There are other discount retailers but I favor these two. If you know what you're looking for or if you like certain name brands, check HG and you may be pleasantly surprised. I'm fortunate to have several HG around my location and each one of them offer a little more in certain aisles than others. So it never gets old.
Jaci M.
Raleigh
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this store- great for finding cute pillows, dishes, knickknacks, etc to put in my home. You never know what you are going to find, they have cute furniture andrugs that I have bought there also. The one downside is that if you see something you like, you better buy it. The chances of it being there the next time you go there are pretty small.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This store is fun to check out when I am needing some inspiration for a room of my house. The quality is not often worth the price for some bigger items. it is fun to see some of the different accessories that I could add to my kitchen living room or guestroom. I also enjoy checking out the different kinds of spices mixers and interesting food items that they have in stock. my favorite purchase from the store is a sitting chair with blue stripes that is in our living room. it is beautiful and well-made.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Have you ever shopped at Home Goods? And how would you compare it to Other home good stores, maybe like Stein Mart, TJ Max, stores like these that have home supplies?
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing that you've purchased from HomeGoods?
Analy G.
What do you all usually buy when you go here? I've never been and I wonder if they have good stuff?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Which city has your favorite HomeGoods?
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My town is getting a home good and everyone says its an awesome store! What are the prices like and is it as amazing as every says it is?