Homefront (2013)

Jason Statham, James Franco, Winona Ryder and Kate Bosworth star in this action-packed thriller about how far one man will go to protect his family. Widowed ex-DEA agent Phil Broker (Statham) retires to a quiet Southern town with his 10-year-old daughter and discovers that the idyllic setting is riddled with drugs and violence. When a riveting chain of events forces him to face off with psychotic local drug lord Gator Bodine (Franco), Broker must retaliate using the fearsome skills he hoped to keep in his past. From screenwriter Sylvester Stallone, Homefront is “an absolute blast! A thrill ride from start to finish!” (Chris Parente, FOX-TV)

• "Love Jason's movie, his a really good actor." in 1 review
  • "I actually really liked this movie!" in 1 review
  • "James did a great job being the bad guy but the action was just ok. Worth watching but I probably wont watch it again." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this and even watch it again." in 1 review
  • "very good movie overall!!" in 1 review
Ashley R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Excellent cast, great plot line. You don't want to miss this. It's an exciting story that is full of heart.
Jennifer C.
Pretty good movie! I really liked it. The language was really bad though so don't watch it with the kids.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What an awesome movie! Great cast and lots of action and suspense. I really love the main character.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I actually really liked this movie! But then again I think anything with Jason Statham is amazing!
Cassie D.
Great cast! Loved this movie. Great twists and very action packed! Kept me on the edge of my seat.
Amandy c.
I really like Jason and he's movies are always pretty good. Love the action movies he makes.
Amber D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best movie I've seen in a long time. Felt like real life experiences.
Emma M.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love this movie. Absolutely not one to watch with young kids, but a great movie.
Samantha  R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Very good movie overall!! i love the main actors in it!! totally recommend!!
donna g.
This was taken from a book and a lot better then i expected ,i don't normally like action but this i did like