BY HOMEDICS

"NEW!! NEW!! 300,000 pulses!Hair removal for home use with an amazing and outstanding 300,000 pulses.It will last for years of full body treatments.The first and only one on the market!!All of our devices are manufactured by Syneron :a leading company... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of HoMedics TOUCH 300.000 Intense pulsed light (IPL) Hair remover - Me My Elos Super Touch 300,000 Pulses!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Walmart