BY HOMEDICS

#1 Brand In Massage A 360° commitment to product quality and innovation. SoundSpa™ Premier AM/FM Clock Radio Model: SS-5010 Projects time & temperature Indoor/outdoor temperature with remote sensor AM/FM clock radio with LCD display Project the time & temperature on the ceiling 6 Nature sounds: Waterfall, Rainforest, Rain, Thunder, Summer Night and Ocean Wake to nature sounds, radio, or alarm Automatic DST adjustment Dual alarm Snooze function see more...

• Is the light from the time distracting?4 Answers
HoMedics SoundSpa Premier AM/FM Clock Radio
  • "You get so used to looking up for the time it feels weird when your somewhere else. " in 1 review
  • "I used this alarm clock every day until the projector stopped working." in 1 review
  • "Best thing ever." in 1 review
Aric D.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA
So when my wife and I received this alarm as a gift we thought, wtf an alarm clock. Boy once we hook it up and saw the time displayed on the ceiling we were hooked. Now if there isn't a digital display on my ceiling I don't feel like I am home.
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Love it when it is on the wall or ceilings. Best thing ever. The kids had it in their room.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this for my dad and he's satisfied with it. Its very simple and doesn't do much but its perfect for him
Erin N.
Erin N.
Kent, WA
I've had mine over a month now and I'm satisfied with it. It took a while to get the outdoor senser just right to give me readings, it's for sure not as strong as it claims it is but that's the only negative I have for it.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
LOVE this! I like how the time is projected onto the ceiling because sometimes I can't sleep so I just stare into space.
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
Sounds are tranquil and it is so versatile!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't have this EXACT one. but i have the one before this one. mine just does not have the temperature. i love the rain sound, the heartbeat, and the ocean!
Kaitiye B.
Kaitiye B.
My husband and I can't fall asleep at night without the Thunderstorm sounds! So convenient that we don't have to check our phones for the time at night!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
This radio is just as cool as you think it is. You can wake up to your radio and have the time projected for you. It also projects the temperature which is really helpful in the morning
Mark M.
Mark M.
AVENEL
Like it but it's very bright lights up whole room
Adine D.
Adine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Is the light from the time distracting?