BY HOMEDICS

#1 Brand In Massage A 360° commitment to product quality and innovation. SoundSpa™ Premier AM/FM Clock Radio Model: SS-5010 Projects time & temperature Indoor/outdoor temperature with remote sensor AM/FM clock radio with LCD display Project the time & temperature on the ceiling 6 Nature sounds: Waterfall, Rainforest, Rain, Thunder, Summer Night and Ocean Wake to nature sounds, radio, or alarm Automatic DST adjustment Dual alarm Snooze function see more...

HoMedics SoundSpa Premier AM/FM Clock Radio
  • "You get so used to looking up for the time it feels weird when your somewhere else. " in 1 review
  • "I used this alarm clock every day until the projector stopped working." in 1 review
  • "Best thing ever." in 1 review
Elizabeth W.
I liked the noises this alarm made, and the time being able to be shown on the walls and the temperature inside/outside. However, I bought this alarm clock and after a week the projection tube cracked out of nowhere. After daily use and 3 months of wear, no matter how loud I set the alarm to be, it did NOT make any beeping noises to wake me up at all! It still lets me use the radio and the noises, but it's just a clock. Might as well just be a wall clock.
Tamara K.
Parma, OH
My boyfriend and I LOVE this clock. He has it on his nightstand, and I am often in bed after he has already fallen asleep. I tend to toss and turn for a good hour before falling asleep and I love that I don't have to stretch my head up and over him to try and see what time it is. The time is emitted right on the ceiling. You get so used to looking up for the time it feels weird when your somewhere else.
Mandi M.
Burlington, KY
Overall I love this clock. It is awesome not having to sit up and look at the clock, it is right on the ceiling. I wouldn't go without a projecting clock anymore. Also all of the information it displays is so convenient. However, I would change some of the sounds. I do not typically use any of the nature sounds because they are not very soothing, just annoying.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA
So when my wife and I received this alarm as a gift we thought, wtf an alarm clock. Boy once we hook it up and saw the time displayed on the ceiling we were hooked. Now if there isn't a digital display on my ceiling I don't feel like I am home.
Erin N.
Kent, WA
I've had mine over a month now and I'm satisfied with it. It took a while to get the outdoor senser just right to give me readings, it's for sure not as strong as it claims it is but that's the only negative I have for it.
Nicole S.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't have this EXACT one. but i have the one before this one. mine just does not have the temperature. i love the rain sound, the heartbeat, and the ocean!
Kaitiye B.
My husband and I can't fall asleep at night without the Thunderstorm sounds! So convenient that we don't have to check our phones for the time at night!
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
This radio is just as cool as you think it is. You can wake up to your radio and have the time projected for you. It also projects the temperature which is really helpful in the morning
Ren M.
Homestead, PA
Reliable alarm clock that projects the time on the ceiling at night. I used this alarm clock every day until the projector stopped working.
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
Everything but the projection works well on the clock. Ours flashes for some reason. I've had terrible luck with HoMedics product quality.
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Is the light from the time distracting?