HoMedics SoundSpa Portable Sound Machine uploaded by Alexis P.

BY HOMEDICS

HoMedics SoundSpa Portable Sound Machine: Natural sounds help you relax while you read, work, study or sleep Six digitally recorded, calming sounds: ocean, summer night, rain, rain forest, waterfall, and heartbeat 15, 30 or 60 minute auto-off timer Compact & lightweight for easy portability Battery or adapter operated (adapter included, 4 "AA" batteries not included) see more...

• We bought this at Walmart before my little one was born I...2 Answers
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
The lights on this are annoying, but other than that...its easy to use. You can change the tone of the sounds and it can also be turned up really really loud. Green blinky lights annoy me though, we tape over them.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
We love having white nose for the babies to help them sleep during naps and at night. This is a good sound machine for the price. I think it's biggest flaw is that it kind of goes out pretty fast. We've gone through a few of these because they keep breaking or just suddenly stop working but we keep coming back to this one because the price is good.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only thing that will put my daughter to sleep. Definitely a life saver in my house! Worth the price completely! We use it every night! I purchased the one we have at Walmart but not sure how much. I would highly recommended this to other moms!!
Anastasya P.
Have used this almost every night since buying it. It has six different sounds and a knob to adjust the sound, as well as how long you want the machine to run. I also like that it comes with a wall plugin. My only complaint is how bright the light is, but that is easily solved by just putting a little tape over it.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My 10 year old has been using this machine since she was a baby. My daughter can not sleep with out her crickets. The different settings on it are great too but my daughter listens to crickets every night she says it reminds her of when she was younger and is not ready to give it up any time soon
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This sound machine was awesome! It stopped working after about 11 months. I used it whenever my son slept and he seemed to really like it. I wish it still worked, I didn't buy it again because I didn't want to buy another one in a year.
Natalie K.
This is a baby must have in my opinion! There are many options for sound, including static. It’s portable and can run off of batteries as well. There’s a timer and a volume knob. It helps my little one sleep though loud sounds and noises.
Kristi A.
I love and miss this sound machine dearly. I used it for about 2 years, no problems, before I dropped it on concrete during a weekend trip to my in-laws. I didn't know how much I loved it until I replaced it with a cheaper machine (Which makes me sound really cheap, because this one was a great value). The current machine has some extra features that amused my kids for about 2 nights. What do I miss? The simple design (easy for packing) and the volume control. We use white noise and the SoundSpa can provide muted tones for lulling a baby to sleep or it can drown out a thunder storm. I will own one again soon.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Zombies! Witches! Goblins! Oh My!!

There's nothing scarier during Halloween than someone who hasn't slept. Never fear, there's HoMedics Sound Spa to the rescue! With multiple settings to lull you into a sweet and peaceful slumber, you can't go wrong. So wake up like Royalty and be sure to snack on all your favorite candy! (Just don't forget to brush your teeth, you're not a monster!)
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
HoMedics SoundSpa Portable Sound Machine this is great to block out unwanted sound while I'm trying to sleep and it has sounds that relax you so you fall asleep easier. I don't travel without it! You never know what sounds your not use to so if you control your sound environment you will rest peacefully.
jennifer D.
We bought this at Walmart before my little one was born I use it in her bedroom and some nights and ours when the snoring is too loud if we have a cough it really does help it has a timer and has 5 settings it gets really loud but then it also helps drawn out traffic noise the air conditioner she sleeps through the night if I don't have it on she can't sleep too really great I think I was under $15