BY HOMEDICS

Homedics Sensory:  A 360 Commitment to Product Quality and Innovation Create a Comforting Environment for Relaxation and Sleep Aid 4 Natural Sounds:  Ocean, Brook, Rain and Dock side 15, 30 or 45 minutes Auto-Off Timer Portable-Perfect for Traveling Battery Operated Natural Sleep Aid Questions? 248 863 3000 ; see more...

• Which is your favorite sound? Why? 1 Answers
  • I've heard about the value of sound devices, but what makes this ...1 Answers
  • Worth the price? Does it help anyone sleep sounder?7 Answers
HoMedics SoundSpa Mini Portable Sound Machine
  • "HoMedics SoundSpa Mini Portable Sound Machine is a great product!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have given it out as a gift to many peopke and they cany sleep without it." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great little sound box...I work from home and I use this as a white noise machine to drown out the noise of my kids in the other part of the house." in 3 reviews
  • "It is very relaxing and helps us to sleep at night especially me and my husband who have trouble sleeping." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it to help me fall asleep at night." in 1 review
Alexis G.
Clarksville
I suffer from migraines. And have since I was a child. Natural sounds has always kept me calm and relieve my migraines. This product is so amazing. I purchased it because my radio/cd playing stoped working and it's been heaven sent ever since. I totally recommend getting it to help relax!
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
The sound machine has been instrumental in helping me get a good nights sleep. It blocks out my husband's snoring, and the sounds of the street. I've also used it in my children's room and the sounds are soothing to them as well.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This is a great product. We use it every time we rock baby to sleep. I would recommend it to all moms. the only thing is, I was disappointed that it didn't have a port to plug in. Battery powered only, that could be why I rated this only a B.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Homesick sound spa mini portable sound machine has such soothing noises to play.a rain shower,babbling brook,it can be your killing to sleep.But if you are stressed this actually will ease it.I love mine.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is a great little sound box...I work from home and I use this as a white noise machine to drown out the noise of my kids in the other part of the house. Small and compact and very affordable.
Amy M.
Prior Lake, MN
Bought this for my daughter after her origin sound machine stopped working. I find this to be a lot less annoying the kid-type sound machines, and my daughter likes it too.
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA
I love using this thing not only for myself but for my husband and kids also. It is very relaxing and helps us to sleep at night especially me and my husband who have trouble sleeping. Works wonders!
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
I moved into an apartment alone and I kind of woke up to every creak in my old building. This can be turned down low enough that it doesn't keep me awake but still manages to block out the creaks.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
I love this little gadget. It help a ton on those nights when I just can not get myself to sleep. It also drowns out my fiancés snoring. Haha Very cool.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is very convenient and easy to use while listening to music and is great for being on vacation and still wanting some tunes!
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Worth the price? Does it help anyone sleep sounder?
Shar T.
las Vegas, NV
I've heard about the value of sound devices, but what makes this one better than the next?
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Which is your favorite sound? Why?