BY HOMEDICS

6 Soothing Sounds + Projection. Twinkle, Twinkle. Rock-A-Bye Baby. Cradle Song. Rain. Ocean. Heartbeat. Includes 3 Projection Discs. Sniff! "I m lonely.  I m scared.  This is a big room, a big bed and I m only a baby!!  Yep, time to cry.". Yawn! "Hmmm, that s better.  Mommy and daddy bought me this dreamy thingy that plays music and puts pictures on the ceiling.  I st. see more...

• Does this sound smooth or like a bad recording?2 Answers
  • How sharp is the image projection? Does it need to be a c...2 Answers
HoMedics SoundSpa Lullaby
  • "We use this every night for my son - the white noise helps him to sleep and if he happens to wake up, the mobile on the ceiling helps to soothe him back to sleep." in 5 reviews
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We got this as a gift when my first baby was born. I didn’t how great it is until after he was a few months old and kept waking up after being put down for the night. I turned on the heart beat sound and was finally able to sleep soundly. After he turned 1, we started using the projector and he still loves it as a 3 year old. Now that we have a new infant, I use the ocean and rain sounds to help drown out noises when she’s trying to fall asleep. Soothing enough to help adults fall asleep too. The projector part looks like it’s going to stop working soon after 3 years so I would have given 5 stars if it was built to last longer.
Hannah S.
Love this sound machine! The different sound options are great since you can do songs to white noise. The only thing I would change would be how bright the projection is. It can be a little bright for my little guy during the night.
Stefania G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have had this sound machine since my 6 year old was born. I've used it with my other 2 kids and they love it too. They would sleep soundly with it on. My 1 year old still uses it and will continue to use it until he doesn't want it anymore. Ita great at blocking out the noise from cars driving by.
-ans- s.
Love this little machine. My 4 year old still uses the music and projection to fall asleep & my 7 month old has begun to enjoy hers as well. We even pack it for travel.
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids loved these as babies. I even used it when they weren’t sleeping because the loved the music so much. Even when they were getting put down for a nap it helped them relax and they use to go to sleep right away
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
We got this for my niece Mia and it's kind of a finicky machine. Some days we can get the projector to work and other days it just refuses, however we got it mostly for the Soundspa part. She adores listening to things and needs noise when she sleeps, so this has been perfect for that.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really love this sound spa lullaby I eventually got use to the sound and sleeping with it. This didn't last long and stopped working I had to exchange this item twice for randomly not working anymore. The sound stopped working and or the light wouldn't turn on. It's a perfect item just wished for the price this would last me a full year
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this sound machine, and we've been using it for white noise for our little one, however...I've been freaked out a few times as it will turn a different noise on that I had, or the lights will come on randomly!!  Other than the oddity, it's been helpful with our little one and sleep!
Elizabeth M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a good basic sound machine. I like the variety of sounds and the idea of the projector. Although, mine stopped working after only a few months of use, so now I can only use the sound portion of the machine. If I hadn't got it as a gift and had paid money for it, I'd be pretty mad.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter had this in her nursery and she would just lay there memorized by the lights/images. I can helps distract fussy sleepers to keep them in their beds till they fall asleep. She loved it.
Amanda S.
keizer
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this sound smooth or like a bad recording?
Courtney B.
Las Vegas, NV
How sharp is the image projection? Does it need to be a certain distance from the ceiling/projection surface for best display?