HoMedics SoundSpa Lullaby

by HoMedics

6 Soothing Sounds + Projection. Twinkle, Twinkle. Rock-A-Bye Baby. Cradle Song. Rain. Ocean. Heartbeat. Includes 3 Projection Discs. Sniff! "I m lonely.  I m scared.  This is a big room, a big bed and I m only a baby!!  Yep, time to cry.". Yawn! "Hmmm, that s better.  Mommy and daddy bought me this dreamy thingy that plays music and puts pictures on the ceiling.  I st.

Are the sound options pleasant to listen to?
Does this sound smooth or like a bad recording?
How sharp is the image projection? Does it need to be a certain distance from the ceiling/projection surface for best display?
Start your review of HoMedics SoundSpa Lullaby!
Product Highlights
“We use this every night for my son - the white noise helps him to sleep and if he happens to wake up, the mobile on the ceiling helps to soothe him back to sleep.” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have had this sound machine since my 6 year old was born. I've used it with my other 2 kids and they love it too. They would sleep soundly with it on. My 1 year old still uses it and will continue to use it until he doesn't want it anymore. Ita great at blocking out the noise from cars driving by.
Peoria, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids loved these as babies. I even used it when they weren’t sleeping because the loved the music so much. Even when they were getting put down for a nap it helped them relax and they use to go to sleep right away
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We got this as a gift when my first baby was born. I didn’t how great it is until after he was a few months old and kept waking up after being put down for the night. I turned on the heart beat sound and was finally able to sleep soundly. After he turned 1, we started using the projector and he still loves it as a 3 year old. Now that we have a new infant, I use the ocean and rain sounds to help drown out noises when she’s trying to fall asleep. Soothing enough to help adults fall asleep too. The projector part looks like it’s going to stop working soon after 3 years so I would have given 5 stars if it was built to last longer.
Jacksonville, FL
This product has been one of the best gifts I received at my baby shower ever!! I love it. My son used it almost every night to fall asleep and now 2 years later my daughter is using it as well and it’s working just as good as it did when I first bought it. It has a good range of sounds and the projector still works like a charm. I definitely recommend to any mom, my baby and toddler love theirs and can’t go to sleep without it.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really love this sound spa lullaby I eventually got use to the sound and sleeping with it. This didn't last long and stopped working I had to exchange this item twice for randomly not working anymore. The sound stopped working and or the light wouldn't turn on. It's a perfect item just wished for the price this would last me a full year
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a good basic sound machine. I like the variety of sounds and the idea of the projector. Although, mine stopped working after only a few months of use, so now I can only use the sound portion of the machine. If I hadn't got it as a gift and had paid money for it, I'd be pretty mad.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter had this in her nursery and she would just lay there memorized by the lights/images. I can helps distract fussy sleepers to keep them in their beds till they fall asleep. She loved it.
Clarksville
I LOVE this product! This product was very affordable compared to other products like there that honestly aren't half as good. This product has many different settings and noises. My son loved this and it put him to sleep instantly.
Sanger, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
the fact that this works on babies and adults is like a two for one deal haha! first you'll put it on cause you kinda sorta have to then you'll find it stuck in your head and in your routine where it helps you sleep, love it!
Tobyhanna, PA
The white noise helps my son fall right to sleep and calms him down quicker than I can when he is fussing. I am so glad I found this, the ocean noise is what I usually keep it on but occasionally I put on the lullabies.