HoMedics SoundSpa Lullaby

by HoMedics

6 Soothing Sounds + Projection. Twinkle, Twinkle. Rock-A-Bye Baby. Cradle Song. Rain. Ocean. Heartbeat. Includes 3 Projection Discs. Sniff! "I m lonely.  I m scared.  This is a big room, a big bed and I m only a baby!!  Yep, time to cry.". Yawn! "Hmmm, that s better.  Mommy and daddy bought me this dreamy thingy that plays music and puts pictures on the ceiling.  I st.

Are the sound options pleasant to listen to?
Does this sound smooth or like a bad recording?
How sharp is the image projection? Does it need to be a certain distance from the ceiling/projection surface for best display?
Start your review of HoMedics SoundSpa Lullaby!
Product Highlights
We use this every night for my son - the white noise helps him to sleep and if he happens to wake up, the mobile on the ceiling helps to soothe him back to sleep.in reviews
Jessica G.
Shingletown, CA
This is a must-have. My son is 2 and we still use this on the rain setting for his nap and bed time. He loves the projection during the day just for fun. Really great product.
Aridai R.
Jacksonville, FL
This product has been one of the best gifts I received at my baby shower ever!! I love it. My son used it almost every night to fall asleep and now 2 years later my daughter is using it as well and it’s working just as good as it did when I first bought it. It has a good range of sounds and the projector still works like a charm. I definitely recommend to any mom, my baby and toddler love theirs and can’t go to sleep without it.
Rachel T.
Forest, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this sound machine, and we've been using it for white noise for our little one, however...I've been freaked out a few times as it will turn a different noise on that I had, or the lights will come on randomly!!  Other than the oddity, it's been helpful with our little one and sleep!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter had this in her nursery and she would just lay there memorized by the lights/images. I can helps distract fussy sleepers to keep them in their beds till they fall asleep. She loved it.
Brittany D.
I have a three year old and 18m old, they both love this! We love the projector feature and the fun different slides
Stephanie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the best things I ever got for my daughter. I bought it at BuyBuy Baby and was able to use a coupon. It wasn't expensive, and I'm a firm believer that thanks to this my daughter was able to learn to sleep the night by the time she was 1 month old.
Sophie M.
DRAPER, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It does the job but I’ve had two stop working on me. I don’t think I would rebuy this one again
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
2,910 reviews
This product is great we should give a try and find new ways or you can say explore new ways I really don’t want to stick on routine way so I try new things always try it and find for yourself too yes i recommend it
Lucii C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love to use this one it rocks me to go to bed self soothing i enjoy using it for my self and my nieces since i don’t got babys lol
Irah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second soundspa. The projecter messed up quick but i care for lullaby. Its good im getting a different one to see which one i like more.