BY HOMEDICS

Model Number: SS-4510 SoundSpa® AM/FM Clock Radio with Time Projection Indulge yourself in the ultimate at home relaxation.  We ve combined the latest technologies of light and sound to bring you a system that can calm even the most hectic of environments. Model Number: SS-4510 Product Dims: 7 x 7 x 2.5" Create a comforting environment. Projects the time in soothing blue light. 6 peaceful nature sounds: Ocean, Waterfall,. Summer Night, Rainforest, Thunder & Rain. Wake to nature sounds, radio or beep tone. AM/FM clock radio with LED display. Automatic Time Set. Automatic DST Adjustment Soun. see more...

• How many have tried this product and do you like it?2 Answers
  • Does the time really project that well on the ceiling? like is it...3 Answers
Jade M.
San Diego, CA
It's good at it's job. I used this for a few years when I got it for Christmas from my dad. I never really used the projector thing but when I did it was pretty good. Not super clear since the blue was a bit overpowering. It was nice that you could rotate the orientation though. The only thing that sucked was when I moved to Asia and it didn't work with the time there.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
The ambient sounds are great for relaxing and meditating at the end of the day. I try to take a bubble bath and then read for 20 minutes with the ocean sound going to get a restful nights sleep. The projected time is useful if you wake in the middle of the night because you can see the time without checking the clock.
Marianela G.
It is great to relax because it has sounds of nature and it also has regular alarm clock sounds to wake you up, it also has a projector so you can see the time on the ceiling. It is great for any age, but specially for young adults and older family members. It is not that expensive for all the features.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The clock projection is mounted on the wrong side of the clock. This would have been an ideal clock except that the project can be tilted only at a 90 degree angle, allowing the projection on the wall behind the clock. If you need to see the time on the ceiling, you have to turn the clock around backwards to have the time project overhead.
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids , MI
I found this clock at a goodwill! can you say score :) I Love that time is projected on the wall. If i wake up in the middle of the night i just look at the wall.
melissa b.
I have never seen a clock like this before but my grandma had one and she really liked it. It would be great to be able to find her another one. I wouldn't mind having one myself!
Kay N.
Jacksonville, FL
Seems like a pretty cool product I'm sure it could be very annoying having a light projected across your room while trying to get a good niget of rest.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is really cool because of the projection but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is sensitive to even small amounts of light when sleeping.
Danielle S.
Reflects off of the ceiling pretty well when the room is dark, but when the room is bright, or a light is on, the numbers are harder to see
Molly B.
Not really the best quality and kinda annoying when trying to sleep sometimes. Makes a good nightlight for my daughter though.
Rachel M.
Littleton, CO
Does the time really project that well on the ceiling? like is it really readable?
Kay N.
Jacksonville, FL
How many have tried this product and do you like it?