BY HOMEDICS

The homedic nature sound machine relaxes your mind, body and soul. It can be used while you're studying, working, meditating or sleeping. This sound machine is pre-loaded with 6 digitally recorded natural sounds of ccean, summer night, rain, thunder, white noise or brook. This homedic nature sound machine reduces sleep disturbance and associated stress. It has an auto-off timer that you can set at 15, 30 or 60 minutes, so you don't have to turn it off manually. This spa sound machine can be used right out of the box and doesn't need any assembly. Its small and compact size allows easy carrying and storing. It can be powered... see more...

Katherine B.
Loved this sound machine while I had it. My cat chewed through the cord and I ended up buying a cheaper one. DON'T DO IT! I regret not buying this one again because the cheaper one crapped out on me so fast. It is great quality and the settings are all nice! Perfect volume controls too
Rebecca K.
Spring hill, FL
I bought this for my son to help transition him from co-sleeping to his crib. We are still in the process of transitioning him, but the heartbeat sound definitely helps soothe him and keep him asleep longer. I got this because I didn't want him to be dependent on something that lite up or had too much lighted activity on it. I wanted him to be able to fall asleep by himself, but still feel comfortable doing so. I also got this one because it isn't limited to only a timer, it can be left on all night. So far it has worked wonders! I also love that it can be very loud, if needed, to drown out other noises as our house isn't very sound proof and the wall our bedroom and his room share has our TV on it.
Mackenzie T.
I baby'sit for a little youngin' who uses this sound machine. It's got a volume control & different sounds he can control himself (he loves picking out a sound before nap time)... If I were to invest in one, I'd want a simple white noise.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Mine worked great for over a year but then it began to make a high pitched noise with a lot if static. The timers are nice if you want it to turn off automatically or stay on all night. Great for babies.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
So relaxing! The sounds are so realistic that it makes you feel as you are right there! I love the sound of rain the best!
Andi S.
Pflugerville, TX
We are on our 4th one in a year. One had a bad power supply, and 2 have just stopped working due to a short.
Jill B.
Love this. Have two of these. The quality, volume and variety of sounds make it superior to most others.
Ashley O.
Cheap and easy. I leave it plugged in over night and has lasted me 2+ years.