HoMedics Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager uploaded by Madeline C.HoMedics Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager uploaded by Madeline C.

BY HOMEDICS

#1 Brand in Massage* Professional Deep Kneading Massage ~ With Heat. Deep Kneading Shiatsu Simulates a true foot massage. 12 Massage Nodes For extended foot coverage. Soothing Heat For a more relaxing massage. Convenient Toe-Touch Controls Choose massage or massage and heat combined. see more...

Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my lifesaver for my feet. It massages the bottom balls of your feet. I really like how it also has a warm option when you click the on button a second time.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Indianapolis, IN
My parents had one of these when I was growing up, and I always loved to sit around and watch TV while it massaged my feet. I have very ticklish feet, and although it really tickled, it felt great on the balls of my feet and heels. I'd definitely give one of these as a gift today, as I loved it as a child.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Last year for Christmas my boyfriend decided to gift me this, because I was always complaining about feet pain. (Mind you the main reason why I always have foot pain is, because I always work with high heels.) So eventually I gave in to give this a try, and it ceased to surprise me that it actually started to help me. I began doing this every evening after work for an hour. Little did I know that I was actually healing my feet.
Corey H.
Corey H.
I purchased this foot massager from Homedics because of how often my feet get sore. I don't have enough money to pay someone else to do it for me, so I bought this instead. I've got to say that this foot massager is fantastic! I use it just about every day, even on days when they're not so sore, and yet they still actually manage to feel a lot better! I've got to say though, the only reason why this is not at an A-star grade, is because the fabric is not the best quality as I would have liked, as it makes your feet feel a bit weird after using it for about 5-10 minutes. I would suggest wearing socks if you're going to be using this.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Actually very relaxing, the heating effect really makes it enjoyable! Almost feels like you're getting a foot massage from another person
mrs t.
mrs t.
Does this product get the water too hot?