3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Renew and restore with a relaxing paraffin wax treatment. The Homedics Deluxe Paraffin Bath will soften and smooth hands, feet and elbows as well as soothe sore muscles and aching joints. This oval-shape personal home spa features adjustable heat... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Trisha K.
Lock Haven, PA
I don't have the exact one as shown, but it did post a picture of the one that I do have from homedics. My boyfriend bought my paraspa for me for Christmas and I was so excited about it! I ABSOLUTELY love when I go to the nail salon and they have me dip my hands in paraffin.. And I was so excited to do this myself at home.. BUT, there is no heat adjustment on mine and it burns the crap out of my hands. I use the grate, and even tried letting it cool down by unplugging it before putting my hands in there and it's still either too hot, or it literally starts to harden up and I can't put my hand in there anyway.. I'm sure there is a different approach to this as I've only tried to use it one night. Hence the 3 stars. Would be a lot better if there was a heat adjustment or if it just wouldn't get so hot.. I'd rather it take an hour or two to melt the wax than it taking a half hour and burning my skin. I'm not getting severe burns, but it's just too hot for my liking and normally I'm a fan of warm wax. Other than that it seems like a great product. The wax that I was able to get on my hand felt exactly like at the nail salon.