BY HOMEDICS

• The one for your feet runs about $39.99. However, it is b...1 Answers
  • What is the usual price for this device?1 Answers
Elaine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE my paraffin bath! My cuticles crack and peel really bad during the winter and this had been a life saver. I coat my hands in a thick layer of lotion or vitamin e oil then dip my hands in, wrap in plastic bags and wait about 5 mins before peeling off. Feels awesome!
Stacy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the way my skins feels after you put your hand in the wax and my feet. it is cool the way it peels off
Tiffany C.
What is the usual price for this device?
Diana W.
The one for your feet runs about $39.99. However, it is big enough to use for both your hands and your feet. I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond for around $34 with coupons. It seems a little pricey, but getting a paraffin wax treatment for your hands can run about $20 per visit at a spa. Really, using it two times pays for it. I got mine because my hands and cuticles get very dry and chapped during the winter. It is one of the only things that works to get them feeling soft again. I highly recommend it.