HoMedics PAR-WAX-THP Paraffin Bath Replacement Paraffin Pearls with 20 Plastic Liners

BY HOMEDICS

Hypo-allergenic replacement wax comes in two individual 1-lb. packages, so you can refill as needed. see more...

Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, LOVE my paraffin bath. HoMedics products definitely offer a lot of bang for your buck. I believe my paraffin bath was only $30 and I use it about once a month and it is still going strong after at least five years. I love the refill wax pearls as well. Very easy to use and high quality. I would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth G.
Beavercreek , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this in cosmetology school and hated it. Some people swear by it but I left a weird residue feeling.
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
Love love love this product it works wonders for your hands especially when you don't have time to go to a salon