BY HOMEDICS

Lulls Baby to Sleep. Portable, use anywhere. Battery powered or use plug in adaptor. Volume control knob. 15, 30 & 60 minute timer. 6 Soothing Sounds. Heartbeat. White Noise. Thunder Ocean. Summer Night. Brook Babies are comforted by rhythmic, repetitive sounds.  The sound of the human heartbeat can be considered nature s most soothing sound. see more...

Marlie S.
Amazing little sound machine for helping your little one to sleep! I love the battery to wall outlet feature and the different sounds are great! The battery life has lasted such a long time, so it's been great to grab and go when we visit family. I love that it'll play continuously, which a lot of other sound machines do not. The volume control is also fantastic. I love the timer as well.
Billie C.
Chilhowie, VA
Had a sound machine for my child, but it wouldn't play continuously and cut off after 45 minutes which the. She would wake up. Searched around and came across this machine. Love how it has ability to play continuously as well as with a timer. It also has various sounds that it can make. Definitely helped ease the transition into crib by being able to drown out the noises around re house. Very convenient how it can plug into wall or run on batteries. Very compact and will be easy to take on day trips and vacations.
Ruby H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter was having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep when she was transitioned to her crib. We knew that we wanted a white noise machine to help lull her to sleep. We came across this at Bed Bath & Beyond and figured we would give it a shot. I'm glad we did because this machine has worked out great with the 5 different white noises.
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
I originally bought this for travel, but I liked it so much we use it at home now too. When my second was born we bought another one. We use the summer nights sound, it stays on all night and it's so easy to pack this up to travel. You can use it plugged into the wall or with batteries.
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Worked great!!! Until it didn't work anymore. Had it barely three weeks and the speaker is already giving out. Extremely disappointing because the white noise setting really helps baby sleep. Don't waste your money.
Linda R.
This sound machine is great. My son really likes this one and we have tried several different ones