BY HOMEDICS

HoMedics MyBaby Lullaby SoundSpa with 6 Sounds and Projection: Sounds, projection or both 3 soothing natural sounds Rotating picture projector with 3 image disks that can project on the wall or ceiling 3 tender lullabies see more...

Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
This sound spa is amazing! The built-in projector is perfect to lull babies asleep. The sounds are gentle and the quality of this product is amazing. Not overly priced either. Makes a great gift!
Ashley ✨.
SC
We have been using this since my daughter was born and it has been awesome! It has a timer that you can use or you can keep it on all night. The projector is really cute also. I would recommend this! It's small too so it doesn't take up a lot of room- you just plug it in!
Caitlin W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been a life saver for me! My 1 year old wouldn't sleep longer than an hour and a half, then we invested in this! She loves it! The sound helps keep her asleep and now she is sleeping 6 hours!!! The projection is great to help soothe her to sleep!! Love it!!
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves this sound maker! The spinning projector keeps my son amused at night. We even bought the mobile version for his car seat!
Deena G.
I have two of these and could not live without them! My kids love the nightlight and the sound is never mechanical sounding.
Kelslie H.
I really enjoyed this sound machine. It helped the baby go to sleep and give some light as well.
Alicia G.
Scarborough, ON
I love love love my sound spa - maybe more for me than the baby! The ocean sound setting is so soothing, and the projection is fun to watch, you can make up stories for your little one watching the show go by until they fall asleep. I didn't give a perfect score because mine shows the projection upside down unless i put the speakers facing the wall.
Really hope can get this lullaby for my baby.. it really a good price with the lullaby sound that so calming for baby