BY HOMEDICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Bedtime is easier and a whole lot cuter with the soundspa sleepy snail. 5 natural sounds, including rain, ocean and heartbeat, plus 5 classic lullabies, including "twinkle, twinkle, little star" and "rock-a-bye baby." front panel lights softly change color to help soothe and calm, while he top motion projector displays rotating bug and critter scenes to engage and entertain. Secure straps also make this a perfect way to help develop motor and sensory skills. Comes with base to keep the soundspa sleepy snail stable on shelves or counters. see more...

Review (1)
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I did a bunch of research on which sound machine I needed for my son and ended up purchasing this. It works well for us for sound/portability, but my two complaints are: the belt to attach it to the crib doesn't work for us (you have to have a skinny railing) so we ended up rigging it with a shoelace to secure to the side of the crib, and (2) a timer for the light functions would be nice. It has great battery life and the sounds function exactly as I needed. The lights on the side are little bright when it's really dark, but I'll use the projection instead.