BY HOMEDICS #39 in Speakers

Jam™ Bluetooth® Speakers Deliver High Quality Sound for a Super Sweet Price. They connect wirelessly, up to 30 feet away from your Bluetooth. ® friendly device.  Jam s lithium-ion battery us the sweetest.  It s fully rechargeable and delivers up to four hours of wireless play. Big Sound, Small Size. Completely Wireless. Perfectly Portable. Totally Universal Combatable with:  smartphones, iPad. ® /iPod. see more...

HoMedics Jam Speaker
  • "The sound quality is pretty good and best of all, it has multiple uses--like hooking it up to your laptop when you want to watch a movie on it." in 7 reviews
  • "It makes it so much easier to play music throughout my room because of the great sound quality" in 6 reviews
Chris P.
Queens
This was one of my first bluetooth speaker's. The sound out of this thing was crazy i didnt expect so much bass out of it and to be clear my sister had got it for me for my birthday and its very easy to set up. I ended up getting a couple more for other rooms in the house we had them in Blue,Red,Purple and Black. Funny story my car radio had stopped working and i used one in my car for about 2 months lol. I love these speakers i use them everyday for more then 2 yrs i would definitely recommend buying it i know you would love it
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
I got this as a Christmas present a few years ago. I had a similar speaker, different brand, and I HATED it. So when I got this I was so skeptical.... boy was I wrong. This works so well. It gets a lot louder than i expected and I can just use my iPhone on bluetooth instead of having to plug my phone into the speaker. It lasts a pretty long time on a charge, sadly the cord is quite short. But the quality is definitely amazing. I sell these at work, and people are off put by the price, and I honestly think they're worth the price. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany D.
Mobile, AL
I have the jam plus in silver and use it daily. Considering the size of the speaker the sound is amazing and can get pretty loud. The Bluetooth range on it is also very long which is convenient. Price was much better than others on the market.

We had 1 issue where the charging port on the speaker came lose and wouldn't charge. Customer service issued a service order no questions asked and we received a brand new one in the mail a week after we mailed them the old one. Very pleased.
Ashley P.
Coward, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
This was a gift for a guy in my life who I had NO idea what to buy him. His car radio doesn't work that great and he's always by himself working, so I thought this would be a nice change from his headphones. I figured it would be more safe as well - headphones can block out cautionary noises and it can also damage hearing. He loves it. He has had it for a few months now and it's held up well in a fairly rough environment. It charges quickly and the battery lasts quite a while.
Christina M.
Glen Burnie, MD
My husband received this as an unexpected Christmas gift from his mom this year. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I'm not sure how they did it, but this tiny speaker makes big waves with the clarity you'd expect from a large speaker.
They're a little pricey but you can find a decent price on Amazon or at Kohls with appropriate coupons.
Kylie B.
Naperville, IL
I have the purple speaker, and I could not rave about it enough. The sound is WONDERFUL, and it connects wirelessly to any device you have that has a Bluetooth feature. It holds a charge for about 4 hours, and you connect it to a USB port to charge the battery. The only thing I don't like about it is that I need an aux cord if I want to play music from my computer on it. Otherwise it's wonderful!
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Since I bought this little speaker I literally take it on all my travels. It sounds great, it's loud and the battery lasts pretty long. I've accidentally dropped it and it still works so it's not like other flimsy ones I've tried. I use it in hotel rooms, road trips, at the park, at work, at home. Hasn't failed me yet and I've had it since it first came out a few years ago.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I wouldn't say that these speakers have the best quality for sound; however, it's not bad when you are just hanging out with friends listening to music. It connects to your bluetooth so anyone play songs from your smart phone. My favorite part about this is how portable it is - you can pretty much take it anywhere! - Just make sure you charge it because it is cordless
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
For such an incredibly small speaker, I was very pleasantly surprised! This little thing packs a pretty powerful punch. Seriously, it gets so loud, so fast. As the volume goes up, it doesn't mess with the quality of the sound like most tiny speakers. The quality of the sound stays clear and amazing. And lord, the base that comes from these little things!! So awesome!!
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an amazing little speaker. Very simple to hook up to Bluetooth. Different colors to choose from, I chose blue. I wasn't happy that my hubby paid this much for a little speaker in a jar. Lol, but once I heard the quality of it, all was well. Guess one of my friends really like it too, because someone helped their self to it without asking.
Minerva S.
Does it really work as good as the advertisements say?
Duluth , MN
What is the best color to get?
Duluth , MN
Where's the best place to get one?
Andrew H.
Woodbridge, VA
How long is the battery life?
Duluth , MN
How long does it take to charge?