ElectronicsAudioSpeakersHoMedics
HMDX Neutron Wireless Speaker - Purple (HX-P120PU)

Homedics HMDX Neutron Wireless Speaker - Purple (HX-P120PU)

by HoMedics

Hmdx neutron wireless suction speaker is perfect for the beach, pool or shower. a built-in speakerphone enables you to take or make calls anywhere with the neutron. play wirelessly. up to 4 hours of battery life. also features line-in for connecting non-bluetooth devices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Homedics HMDX Neutron Wireless Speaker - Purple (HX-P120PU)!
Kara N.
Greenwood, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
The speaker itself is really good!! It gets super loud which is a plus, and it can get compelled wet and be fine. The only negative thing I have to say is it will stick on during my shower, but about fifteen minutes afterward, you'll hear a big dropping noise and it'll be on the ground :( I wish it had better suction, but it works for how long and what I need it for which is great!
Andrew D.
EVANS, GA
My wife bought this for me for christmas, i charge it once every two weeks, its been dropped, soaked in water and humidity with no issues, and it gets loud

Looking for your answer?