Homedics HMDX Hangtime Wireless Portable Speaker - Pink (HX-P140PK) uploaded by Amber K.

BY HOMEDICS

Hmdx hangtime wireless speaker is perfect for the beach or pool! portable speaker is splashproof and has a built-in clip for easy travel. a built-in speakerphone enables you to take or make calls on the go. hangtime speaker features up to 4 hours of wireless play with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. also features line-in for connecting non-bluetooth devices. see more...

Buy on Walmart
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I loovveeee this. So awesome. Take it when you are in the go. Quick light and awesom .
Christina Lynne M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love this speaker. Provides excellent sound quality and I'd water proof! What more could you want!
liz v.
Woodbridge, VA
My mom bought this for me last year and I take with me in the shower, pool, and beach. its fun and super lightweight fits right in my bag.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I had one of these for my shower/bath. The speaker works well for music, I have never tried using to make calls though.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Homedics HMDX Hangtime Wireless Portable Speaker I have one in my shower so I can shower and have tunes I can hear and aren't muffled if you're trying to use your phone or something else. Waterproof so no worries. So I take jammin showers. Do You?
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I love this little thing. I get compliments on it all the time. Works well and very convenient.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift (in black) and it is awesome. He listens to music while in the shower and this speaker can hang directly from the shower rod and it also water proof, so it's okay if it gets splashed a little. Works in the bathroom because his phone connects to it through the house and it isn't too far away from the phone where it shuts off.
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
Techie Expert
I got this not too long ago in a girly hot pink color and I love it! I can use it in the shower and it's so much fun! I've always wanted music in my shower but I could never find one on the smaller side that I could use! YES!!!!
Kaylee M.
I love this little speaker it very useful while in the shower it's amazing and I highly recommend it
Michelle  K.
Very useful! I use it all the time while showering because I can just hang it on the towel rack. The price it also very affordable.
Royan H.
Compton, CA
Can it be used in the shower ?
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
Where do you use this the most?