BY HOMEDICS

Hypo-Allergenic HEPA Filter Removes 99% of Airborne Contaminants Pet Dander Germs Smoke Pollen Dust. For medium to large size rooms. 100 CADR. Programmable 12 hour timer with digital LED display. Three air cleaning speeds; high, medium, low. Remote control included. Long filter life, up to 18 months. Product size: 14" x 5.5" x 17". Room Air Changes per Hour. see more...

• Has anyone else been able to decrease amount of medicines...3 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend it for everyone to use." in 1 review
Jessica F.
Lewisville, TX
I just bought this air purifier this week and I have been putting in on for 8 hours a day on medium setting and I can tell a huge difference in my place already. I have 3 dogs so I got it to help with the dander/dog smell (even though they get bathed ever other week). Love this and I would definitely recommend it for those looking for a good quality inexpensive purifier.
Cia H.
Glendale, AZ
I LOOVE Home Medics brand. I have this HEPA filter cleaner. I was in an office that always seemed to make me sick. It worked wonders for me. Our entire department has since moved to another bldg . I no longer use it at work but I have it at home where we use, especially when people are sick! We love this filter!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love my home medics air HEPA filter cleaner. It takes care of all of the allergy antigens in the air. We have been able to decrease the medicines we take for asthma ever since we started using our cleaner. I would highly recommend it for everyone to use.
Roxana V.
Sugar Hill, GA
I was always on the lookout for a good air cleaner but most are very pricey. This is at a good price point. After using the air cleaner the air did feel lighter and I noticed less dust on furniture
vanessa c.
My mom bought this because she claimed our house smelled like a wet dog and now that we use this and it has cleared up my house... I know what she was talking about now..
jasmine a.
orlando, fl
If i were a boy i would chase after fans its a little two late for it yt? o rotait and i the thought it would shutnown you thought wrong i got this lol😀injoy
Renee H.
Summerville, SC
Product is pretty quiet and works efficiently . Looks good with other home decor . I also feel like I'm breathing
Much fresher air
Brandi K.
Iowa City, Ia
This works great! Love having clean air in a smelly old apartment! Really gets the musty dirt smell out of my ground floor place
Tracy R.
Hepa Filters are a great made filter, and works amazingly. It is set at a good price and cleans up the house nicely!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Keeps air clean. With animals it helps keep dust allergies down. Good product.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Has anyone else been able to decrease amount of medicines they take for breathing problems after using the home medics hepa air filter cleaner?