HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa

HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa: Raised nodes for a gentle foot massage Convenient toe-touch control Integrated splash guard helps prevent splashing and spills Heat maintenance Model FB-50

What can I use to clean this foot spa?
I'’m looking for a great foot massage unit to ease my aching feet at home. Any suggestions??
New stay at home order means at home pedicures. Is this a good product to invest in?
Start your review of HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa!
How would you rate this product?
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa uploaded by Chameka M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I only give this four stars because I have the model without heat. Other than that I like that I can give myself a deluxe pedicure at home. I buy things to put in the water and my feet feel really good when I’m done. I have the pink model.
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa uploaded by Cara P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got mine from Walmart but mine is pink I really love this foot spa feels so good and helps relax feet I really love the foot spa love the settings helps relax so much I definitely recommend it wasn't expensive either it was 20$ I really love it so much
melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta para relajar los pies después de un día largo. Lo único malo es que no se le puede echar sales. Pero muy bueno para darle cariñitos a una parte importante de nuestro cuerpo ya que es el que sustenta nuestro peso.
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa uploaded by Laura F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son & I loved this. I had it for 4 years until it quit on me. I went to turn it on & the motor was running, but no bubbles. I didn’t even use it that often but it was $20 so I got my money’s worth. It’s so relaxing, the bubbles were perfect, not too much or too little. My only complaint would be that the motor is a bit loud. Other than that, it was a nice thing to have! My birthday was yesterday & my husband bought me a new, more expensive, upgraded one. Same brand. I’m excited to try it!
Drew J.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa uploaded by Drew J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this for my son to use as a foot bath with water beads (Instead of buying a $50 version that is the exact same but comes with water beads). It has worked well, but somehow pmy son managed to crack the back of it. It was reparable with Gorilla Glue, a
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
HoMedics Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa uploaded by Letty S.
I have product, three year ago l give to the goodwill, the. first we bought it this product working great and we enjoyed our foot spa,we use all the time, after a month we use this product doesn't hot enough like we use to be,so we give away. The price not bad.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I honestly don't recommend this product. It seems like a great idea, but the water cools off much too quickly leaving you wanting more and wishing it would heat the water. Don't waste your money on this one.
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to use this spa after a long day of working on my feet. The bubbles always relax me. I like the way the water feels too. I highly recommend this too anyone who needs to make their feet feel better at home.
Lucero V M.
Placentia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like putting my feet inside this foot spa whenever I feel them sore, the little bubbles help massaging the feet plus you can rub them on the tools for extra massage, I love adding Dr teal’s epsom salts for extra relief and awesome scent. This foot spa it’s at an affordable price.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love a good foot soak especially after a long day! This product works wonderfully and always gets me nice and relaxed after a hard day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...