BY HOMEDICS #87 in Air Purifiers

Air Cleaner Oscillating. Long Lasting. Hypoallergenic. Removes Up to 99% of Contaminants Like Pollen, Smoke & Dust. Whisper Quiet Motor. UV-C Lights Kill Bacteria, Fungus & Viruses. LED Backlit Controls. Three Air Cleaning Speeds. 12 Hour Timer. see more...

• How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?5 Answers
HoMedics AR-45 Oscillating Tower Hepa Air Cleaner With Remote Control
  • "this is perfect for people that has allergies, you can tell the difference once you start using this " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a good thing to fresh the house up and it helps with uur allergies they wont be as bad if you use this." in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this he uses it all the time in his office that has no windows He says it helps out so much " in 1 review
Leigh M.
I am absolutely in love with my oscillating fan. Various settings and adjustments but it's definitely helped with allergies, keeps it cool by continuously moving air, and very cost effective by conserving energy costs throughout the home.
Jacie S.
This was a great product for my room, especially with all the dust accumulation. I have bad allergies when it get hot or windy. This helps to clear it up so that i can breathe better
However, it doesn't filter as well as i would like. The area it covers is not that big and i usually have to have it near me.
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great product. I have two of them in my home. They work great and are super quiet. I like that it is sleek and looks great in the living room. Its not an eye sore of a fan.
Sara W.
Norwood, OH
I lave this HoMedics AR-45 Oscillating Tower Hepa Air Cleaner With Remote Control it keep my air clean and all my children s nose from getting dry from the weather changing.
Sarah Y.
Erie, PA
This product is great for any home/family. Especially one with allergies. You can immediately tell the difference in the air when you start using these. You will wonder how you ever breathed in your home with out it.
LEAR30260 maria q.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Me encanta mi purificador de aire porque ayuda a quitar todas las toxinas en la habitación y me hace respirar mucho mejor. He notado menos polvo alrededor de la casa también
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Bought this for my daughters room when she kept getting sick from allergies and such. Room seems to be fresher and she hasn't had issues breathing for awhile!
Rachel V.
I love my air purifier because it helps take away all the toxins in the room and makes me breath so much better. Ive notice less dust around the house also
Karla G.
Centereach, NY
Quiciera uno por que en tiempo de calor esta sona esta muy caliente y es muy caro poner tod el dia el aire de casa este esta perfecto para cada dormitorio
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Haven't really tried this in my own home yet but I have been to many homes who do have it and they loved it the air smells cleaner and less allergens
Eric K.
How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?