BY HOMEDICS #89 in Air Purifiers

Air Cleaner Removes 99% of Airborne Contaminants Like Pollen, Smoke & Dust. Digital LED Display with Remote Control for Convenience. 3 Cleaning Speeds. Filter Check Monitor. Permanent HEPA Filter. Programmable 12 Hour Timer. 160 Sq Ft Room Coverage. see more...

Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
This thing is quiet, stylish and it works! You can feel the difference in the air quality, its so much easier to breathe; also, I haven't been sick near as much since I got this Purifier, it truly cleans the air - removes allergens, dust particles, even odors; with that said, you can smell the difference in the air, I don't know how else to explain it - the air just smells fresher! You can sleep with it on because it runs quiet, and it fits with any home decor and looks good. My only complaint is the cost, it is a little expensive, but all in all it is worth the price. If you want a great purifier, this is worth purchasing!
Brittany W.
My little brother and I have asthma, so clean air is kind of important. My mom got one of these- I think as a gift- and set it up in my room. We wound up buying another one for my little brother because it worked so well.
Landi G.
I have horrible allergies pretty much to everything! This allowed us to have a family pet and me not having to be on medication. I got one and so did my mother after she saw the difference it can do for herself as well. Worth every cent!
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Want to breathe easy? Get one of these! It works great. Really good if you have pets since it grabs the dander. It's great if you have children so they can breathe easier!
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I love these things, I feel like with my allergies that I can breath better with one running. I also feel like its better than all the dust for my kids to breath.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Best thing I own! Lots of dust allergies in my house as well as other air borne allergriea. This keeps us breathing properly and allergy free. Must have
Daniela H.
I honestly don't notice a difference when I use this. If I didn't have to clean it & see the dirt or whatnot, I wouldn't think it's doing anything.
crystal j.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
If you are environmentalist you need this product that is great sometimes they can be pricey depending on where you go but I highly recommend it
Kelly L.
Union City, CA
My husband and son have asthma so it is very important to keep the air clean and circulating just to make sure my boys don't sneeze up a storm
Trina F.
Denver, CO
This helps filter the air in our house. We have 5 pets in our house, so it can get a little stuffy. this helps our tremendously!
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
Has anyone else tried this? What do you think?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
How often do you have to change the filter?
dawn c.
Moultrie, GA
What size room does it accommodate?
Angelica S.
I wouldn't mind buying one but is it worth buying?
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the main purpose of this unit?