BY HOMEDICS

Air Cleaner Long Lasting Hypo Allergenic HEPA Filter. Removes Up to 99% of Contaminants like Pollen, Smoke & Dust. Whisper Quiet Motor. LED Backlit Controls. Three Air Cleaning Speeds. Carboniqed Pre Filter Removes Odors. Electronic Filter Check. Ideal for Rooms Up to 186 Sq Ft. see more...

• On average, how well does this work? Does this help with pet hair?3 Answers
Renee. C.
This air purification system is wonderful . Its simple to use. My family and I suffer from seasonal allergies and I really feel this help a lot. Try to fund when on sale or at the end of the season . I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
I live in a house with 4 people who smoke, and i have a small child. (hes 7 months old). i bought this for the livingroom and one sorta like it for my bedroom. my son hasn't gotten sick from all the smoke in the house, and he breathes a lot easier now. he hasn't had any respiratory problems wince we invested in this bad boy!!
Ashley c.
Raleigh, NC
A little skeptical at first but this made such a difference in my house. I can breathe so much better and don't get sick nearly as much as before having this in my house.
Nessa L.
This works great but can be be a bit noisy sometimes. We have a dog so it helps with the pet dander. Other then that I enjoy it very much.
terry f.
St Petersburg, FL
I've never tried one, but I've heard so many terrific reviews. I wouldn't mind receiving one to try out, test and review.
Molly M.
Volant, PA
I need one of these room always smells bad and I think this might make it smell better will have to try later or buy it
Angela  .
Lawrenceburg, IN
A is what I gave it! I love this product its awesome! I can breathe better my air is cleaner and fresher.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I would love to get this for my house I have a lot of animals in my house so let's of dust and dander
TaSheka S.
I think this might be a good investment for my household.....we have asthma and allergies really bad
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
Works great kind of noisy though but it works. I recommend. Great product. Definitely works wonders
Kayce C.
On average, how well does this work? Does this help with pet hair?