BY THE HOME DEPOT #6 in Online Retailers

Jessica M.
Bronx
The Home Depot I shop at isn’t the most exciting place to go. The variety isn’t great. Many great products online not so much available in store. Not always fully stocked. And the rumors and jokes are true, you can never find someone in the department you need help in. The environment just feels blahhh. And if you suffer from dust allergies come prepared. I leave there always needing a head to toe wash. But if you know what you need it might be a smoother visit. I try to make my visit as quick as possible
Jennifer H.
I love Home Depot because I spend a lot of time,e here as a kid because my parents LOVE this store and it’s the closest home improvement store to their house. It’s always very clean and organized and the employees are kind and helpful but I find that some of the products are way more expensive here than in other home improvement stores. I do still go here because I love Home Depot but it sucks to then go to Walmart across the street and see the same product for a cheaper price
Assata R.
Whenever I have home improvement questions, I visit my local Home Depot. The workers there are more knowledgeable than at any other home improvement store (big box or mom and pop) that I’ve visited. They don’t always have the items I need in store but I know that I can order online and their credit card has a lot of incentives to make home improvements less expensive.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
I recently bought a house and I cannot get enough of Home Depot. This was my fiancé’s first credit card, let’s just say we use it all the time. I love gardening and they always have the freshest plants and the workers are always so knowledgeable about what they’re selling. They also have classes for children. Welcome to home improvement heaven!
Claire F.
Worst store ever. I was remodeling my house when I was 8 months pregnant. We had a budget of $22k for the remodel and I couldn’t get anyone in Home Depot to help me spend that money. I made an appt to meet with one of the people who help with cabinets. Looking to spend about $8-10k and when I got there, she had to go to the bathroom. 20 minutes later I asked a manager and they said she left for the day. Haven’t been back since except to complain to management and corporate in person.
Megan M.
The perfect resource when you want to check your store for items and find out where to find them in store before you go. It’s not always up to date with the stock of particular stores so that can be frustrating and a big turn off but overall it’s a good user experience and I like knowing what aisle I’m looking for before walking into the store.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
My boyfriend and I just moved into our new apartment and we’ve been renovating it from top to bottom. New kitchen, new bathroom etc and we find everything we need to get the project done. Great prices, very friendly and informative staff and great selection. Still have plenty of work to do but the Home Depot is there for us!
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
It's good place to get tools and supplies for my art and sculpture class and it was reasonable price for a college student. I went other places it was overpriced for no reason. I also bought different things to spice up my apartment and I am very happy with the results. It's a big store so don't get lost 😜
Caitlin N.
Marietta
Being a new home owner, Home Depot is my new favorite store. With a 1950s home come many projects, and the folks at Home Depot are so helpful to this home project novice. I also love their app because it tells me exactly where products are listed when I build my shopping lists helping to cut down the time in the store and increase my time working on projects.
Lexli R.
houston, TX
I love home depot i go craxy every time I go there im always wanting take the hole store lol Im so amaze of how many tools and stuff they have and the prices are very good. I bought a 3 set rolling tool bad from husky and a 20 pc open end with ratchet on black friday and i got them the next day I oder them 🤗🤗😊😊