Homecare Products EZ Bathe Inflatable Tub - Replacement Tub (does not include accessories such as drain hose, adapters, etc) - B1200

BY HOMECARE PRODUCTS

Kelsey W.
Salem, VA
We used to use this in the hospital I worked at. It was great for patients who were on C spine precautions and those who were bed bound. Sometimes it would leak around the neck but for the most part got the job done.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
This would be ideal for bed bound patients. I love the idea even though I've never used the product.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
I used this for my last child. I really didn't like it. It scared me always think its go deflate.