Homecare Labs The Works Rust, Lime & Calcium Remover uploaded by Erin D.Homecare Labs The Works Rust, Lime & Calcium Remover uploaded by Erin D.

BY HOMECARE LABS

The Works Rust, Lime & Calcium Remover is great for removing tough hard water stains from many surfaces. Instantly removes rust and mineral deposits from dishwashers, washing machines, humidifiers, pots and pans, coffee makers, shower heads, cement,... see more...

Sherri N.
Lula
Don't know when or how I found the product in my kitchen but I am so glad! I have very hard stains with lots of colors and different types, I recently was looking after I had a stroke and found this amazing product. I will stock up held the stains at bay! Always glad to buy locally, too! Hopefully I won't to search to far! Thanks so much for this product!!!
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
The bottle I purchased doesn't look like this, but it appears to be the same product.

I needed to clean rust off of white aluminum siding on my new "fixer upper" house. The pressure washer couldn't get it off so I turned to the Internet. I found a forum and a comment from 2010 said that this product worked better than anything and as a bonus, it's only $1 a bottle at Dollar General.

I went today and bought 2 bottles, a pair of rubber gloves & a magic eraser replacement mop head. At first I poured a little on one of the rust stains and left it for 15 minutes. These stains have been on this house for at least 15 years, so I figured they would need to soak. They don't. When I came back it had faded considerably, I wiped it with the eraser and it disappeared. I then decided to see what happened if I poured and scrubbed immediately...it comes right off! I barely even scrubbed, mostly I just wiped then rinsed with the hose! This is the most amazing thing I've encountered in a long time.