Home2 Suites by Hilton uploaded by Angelica M.

BY HOME2 SUITES

Home2 Suites by Hilton is the innovative mid-scale, all-suite extended stay hotel thoughtfully designed for savvy, sophisticated, cost-conscious travelers staying a few months or a few nights. At every one of our locations, you'll find a world of complimentary amenities designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. From Spin2 Cycle, our innovative combined laundry and fitness facility, to expansive community spaces like the Oasis. Roomy suites with a kitchen & refrigerator, free breakfast served daily and a customizable space to work with free Wi-Fi are Home2 amenities perfect for an extended stay. All with an eco-friendly mindset & outstanding service. Our 65+ hotels are even pet friendly! We're not just an extended stay hotel, we're Home2.

• What is the concept of Home2? I have never heard of them ...1 Answers
  • Just here for my badge😄 1 Answers
  • Are these like hotels or resorts? Never used them and fir...4 Answers
Amber R.
Paducah , KY
This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at! They made us feel absolutely at home, and the setup in lobby and our room was amazing! Not to mention they had a saline water pool! The customer service was amazing and the view from our window was also.
Lindsey N.
Charlotte
These hotels have a kitchen inside and ample space for many guests to stay in a room. I only stay at home 2 suites if I am in an area with these hotels because they offer great service and have a complimentary buffet breakfast!
Kyra M.
Dallas
Never thought I’d like a hotel so much. It feels like home away from home add it’s always my first choice. I love how it’s just open and they give you so many options. I’ve told so many people about the this hotel.
Angelica M.
Grayslake, IL
I am a flight attendant and one of my favourite places to stay is the Home 2 suites. I am currently staying at the one in champaign. The hotel has a very modern feel with access to a swimming pool and restautants around the area. They also give free breakfast which is amazing.
Stacey L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Home 2 suites was amazing! I stayed at a PA location and I was truly blown away. The service was amazing and it was really clean. Totally recommend looking into this hotel if you are planning a trip anywhere. It seemed much more modern and overall nice. Breakfast was also a plus. The beds were so comfy and the blinds were thick and dark.
Sammie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Never had an issue! Easy to check in & out. Spacious & comfortable. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly & always beyond helpful / accommodating. The water pressure is good in the showers, the TV channels are of good variety. The prices are good when booking last minute, too!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
Any time I travel, I always consider a hotel in the Hilton family.  I have never had a bad stay there.  The front desk often goes above and beyond to help and assist me while I'm there.   Very friendly staff and affordable.  When I won a trip to Nashville, I stayed in one and it was amazing with complementary shuttle rides and a quality room.  I would absolutely recommend.
Savannah S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
We got locked out of my house one night and we decided to stay at the Home 2 up the street for the night. It was absolutely perfect for us since we have 2 dogs and they accept pets. The beds were actually really comfortable and the couch was a dog-bed like texture for the dogs to sleep on. It was an amazing stay and if something like that ever happens again or I am on vacation somewhere, I will be staying there again!
Annie G.
Fort Leonard Wood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
LOVE this place!! Pet friendly with a very low deposit. Comfortable beds, staff were friendly and helpful. Made me feel as though we'd been friends for years. Gourmet coffee is all day and night, freash and hot all thr time! Breakfast had many choices, but make sure you go early cause everyone gets seconds. Amazing clean pool with handicap accessibility. Yes, that's right the pool has handicap accessibility. A must stay and Great prices. They have a dog walk as well. And always clean.
Amy M.
Holt, MI
If you have more than 4 people in your family these hotels are for you! They come with two big beds and a sleeper couch. The rooms are well-organized and include a bigger than normal fridge, a hot plate, dishwasher, microwave, dishes and silverware!

And then, there is their amazing breakfast. Honestly, we may spend $165/night to stay, but we save $70+ on the breakfast they provide.

Plus, plenty of relaxing room in and outside. The pool is always clean and has a handicap lift in it.
Shannon M.
Shawnee, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What exactly is this?
Emily J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
We are going to look at this hotel this week for a possible hotel to accommodate our wedding guests. Do you recommend?
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never heard of this hotel. How does it compare to the normal Hilton hotel?
Meghan H.
Are these more like a studio, condo or a hotel?
Nina M.
Issaquah, WA
I have never stayed here before, are they just like normal hotels or are these used more for extended stays?