Makeuplansley
Home Waxing Kit for Hair Removal, Pearl Wax Melting Pot for Brazilian Bikini at Home Waxing with 105oz (300g) Pearl Hard Wax Beans & 10 Spatula Sticks

by lansley

Start with the best salon quality pearl hard wax kit. Smooth and sexy with no need to worry about stubble for up to 6 weeks. -

👍 Lansley Pearl Waxing Kit - At home hard waxing warmer 500 ml, one pot of pearl wax beans (300 g), 10 wooden sticks and 5 anti-staining collars. A complete home waxing kit is suitable for both male and female, meeting the requirements of body waxing. Just have a pearl wax kit and refuse the salon, saving time and money.; 👍 Durable Wax Warmer - The wax warmer has a UL rated power cord and power supply and is made of 100% copper wire. It is made of durable ABS heat-assisted material to prevent overheating and is more durable than many machines on the market. Can heat hard wax, canned wax, waxing beads, Brazilian wax, wax block. The auto-off feature makes it easier to control when the wax is heated, and the large 17oz / 500ml inner pot is easy to clean and rejects confusion.; 👍Newly Upgraded Hard Wax Kit - Lansley's pearl wax warmer kit collects and improves many customer suggestions, so the product you are purchasing now is an upgraded formula. Can be used on the face, legs, Brazilian bikini, arm, armpit, man's chest, back, etc., can effectively remove coarse hair and fine hair, so you can wax your entire body without spending time to choose, has great practicality;; 👍 Lasting Effect and Rejection Sensitivity - The upgraded wax is highly fluid, easy to apply back and forth, refuses to dry and break, is very friendly to wax beginners, and removes hair from the sources for slower growth without the need to deal with messy wax strips. It will not be confusing. Regenerated hair becomes soft and delicate, painless and non-irritating. The wax removes hair almost once and enjoys 3 to 6 weeks of hairless life.; 👍 Sincere Customer Service - 100% customer service, if you don't like Lansley wax kit for hair removal or any problems with the product, please contact us via Amazon email, we will give you a full refund and solve the problem for you. , there will be no problems, please rest assured!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Home Waxing Kit for Hair Removal, Lansley Pearl Wax Melting Pot for Brazilian Bikini at Home Waxing with 10.5oz (300g) Pearl Hard Wax Beans & 10 Spatula Sticks!
Boca Raton, FL
Home Waxing Kit for Hair Removal, Lansley Pearl Wax Melting Pot for Brazilian Bikini at Home Waxing with 10.5oz (300g) Pearl Hard Wax Beans & 10 Spatula Sticks uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
1- it’s CHEAP 2- it’s super easy to use ☺️ 3- you can do it yourself! My sister who is 9 actually helped me out for my legs 😂she wanted to haha but this is amazing! The design is cute I have it sitting in my room and not many people can tell what it is which is good if you wanna hide it :)
Abington, PA
Home Waxing Kit for Hair Removal, Lansley Pearl Wax Melting Pot for Brazilian Bikini at Home Waxing with 10.5oz (300g) Pearl Hard Wax Beans & 10 Spatula Sticks uploaded by Chinyere U.
I bought this kit originally and now I just buy the refills on Amazon. For the price, this is a very good waxing heater and wax brand. When I looked through their reviews on Amazon, compared to other brands, most people had good experiences with them and so did I! The wax is strong to take off hair (and not break off), but doesn’t hurt the skin. Also I never had any irritation with the wax ingredients. It has exceeded my expectations, especially considering the price.
Shelby, NC
Once you get the right temperature and play around with it a bit, you become really good at it. I’m not brave enough to do my eyebrows with this but I mainly wax my upper lip and armpits with this. It’s pretty good. I do like the pearl wax but I will be getting the famous blue wax soon to try it out.

Looking for your answer?