Home Stylist Kit By Chi For Unisex - 4 Pc Kit 12oz Shampoo, 12oz Treatment, 12oz Keratin Mist, 2oz Silk Infusion

BY CHI #10 in Haircare Sets

Buy on Jet.com
Lanre E.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I snatched this up for 12.99 from TJ Maxx and it think this is a great steal. The silk oil smells great and feels awesome on the hair. I use this on my natural 4c hair and my hair felt great. I will purchase again
Alexis A.
Santa Clara
Having had tried other high end products, I can’t definitely say this product saved my hair, my hair is very thick and can easily get very frizzy once mistreated. But CHI products have really saved my hair!
Jennie S.
Willis, TX
Not a fan of the smell. It’s too strong for me. Besides the smell tho the product works wonders for dry frizzy hair. I love the formulation. My ends are damaged and dry and this helps tremendously with that. I’m able to hide the damage and keep my hair hydrated on the ends. If it wasn’t for the smell I would give it 5 stars. That’s just me tho I know some people like the smell.
Tammy V.
I love using CHI products! My hair always looks salon styled after I use these products! My hair is super soft, silky and shiny making it look healthy! I love that they protect from heat as well as I hate when my hair looks frizzy from using the blow dryer.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the straightening cream by chi that was in this, it targets my frizz and keeps the weather and moisture from determining my hair style. I have oily scalp and dry hair and it did wonders.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Avalon S.
Palmdale
LOVE THESE PRODUCTS WITH ALL MY SELF! I got them on sale at Tj MAXX one time and I will never use another shampoo and conditioning treatment. The oil is also amazing!
Brenda L.
Dallas , TX
I love this product I use it 24/7 I use it when I finish showering it’s cheep I got a big one for 15$ my hair is black and wavy I use it for my blond part of my hair which are my tips I will buy it any more times I can never stop using this product it does not make my hair oily or stinky.
Margaret S.
When I was younger and I used to dye my hair and style it a lot with heat products I recommend you use this. It has a nice scent and it keeps your hair healthy. It's not expensive because it target what it's supposed to.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this for color treated hair?