BY HOME STYLES

One direction - niall, louis, harry, liam and zayn - have established themselves as one of the world's biggest bands. now, the band has collaborated with fragrance specialists to create a fun, sparkling, fruity debut fragrance that combines each of their favorite scents. our moment is a playful and enticing fruity floral fragrance dedicated to one directions's devoted followers and was developed with these fans in mind.

Joanne H.
I smelled it at macys once and i fell in love with the scent! i love one direction but when i first heard they were coming out with a fragrance i was like ".... really?" lol. i love the packaging and i love how it's pink (my favorite color!)
Elianys G.
Maybe and smell good, eh not had a chance to smell it or see it, but ah had some good reviews and looks good..
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t care if this is a “boy band perfume” this stuff smells so good. Now they are no longer together it’s affordable. I know people who loved the smell and would never have guessed it was a perfume more centered for younger people
Kenzie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! it smells amazing, lasts for a long time, and the boys worked really hard on it. Love this, and will be getting it again!
Lindsay M.
This perfume is pretty much what you would expect for a scent targeted at teenage girls - very fruity. Not unpleasant though!
Adriana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in love with this perfume! Smells amazing and the fragrance last for a long amount of time, but without being too overpowering.
Scarlet H.
Everett, WA
Very sweet! Smells good and one spray can last you all day long you really don't need to apply much one will do I still have my half way
Faith V.
Blauvelt, NY
This perfume I got for Christmas smells amazing it has a fruity long lasting smell. Totally worth the money!
Shonti T.
Vancouver , WA
This smells great and lasts all day. The packaging is hideous but what can you do? Overall I love this scent!
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
I love this perfume. The smell is very nice and lasts long. The case for it is adorable! Plus because I love one direction