BY HOME STYLES

One direction - niall, louis, harry, liam and zayn - have established themselves as one of the world's biggest bands. now, the band has collaborated with fragrance specialists to create a fun, sparkling, fruity debut fragrance that combines each of their favorite scents. our moment is a playful and enticing fruity floral fragrance dedicated to one directions's devoted followers and was developed with these fans in mind.

Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I smelled it at macys once and i fell in love with the scent! i love one direction but when i first heard they were coming out with a fragrance i was like ".... really?" lol. i love the packaging and i love how it's pink (my favorite color!)
Elianys G.
Elianys G.
Maybe and smell good, eh not had a chance to smell it or see it, but ah had some good reviews and looks good..
Scarlet H.
Scarlet H.
Everett, WA
Very sweet! Smells good and one spray can last you all day long you really don't need to apply much one will do I still have my half way
Shonti T.
Shonti T.
Vancouver , WA
This smells great and lasts all day. The packaging is hideous but what can you do? Overall I love this scent!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
I love this perfume. The smell is very nice and lasts long. The case for it is adorable! Plus because I love one direction
Jane T.
Jane T.
It smells really nice and lasts long. I really love the youthful smell it has, It also smells floral and very sweet. Love the product!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
This perfume is pretty much what you would expect for a scent targeted at teenage girls - very fruity. Not unpleasant though!
Maliena M.
Maliena M.
Hubbard, OR
I love this perfume so much ill for sure continue using it and recommending it to all my friends
lydia g.
lydia g.
I own both this perfume and the You and I perfume and I absolutely love them both. The smell is amazing and the bottle is so cute. Not to mention the lasting ability of it. And I mean I love one direction anyway so there you go.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Absolutely in love with this perfume! Smells amazing and the fragrance last for a long amount of time, but without being too overpowering.