Home Style Bakes Banquet Homestyle Bakes Southwestern Style Sausage Gravy & Cornbread Complete Meal Kit, 29.9 oz

BY HOME STYLE BAKES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Banquet Homestyle Bakes Southwestern Style Sausage Gravy & Cornbread Complete Meal Kit: Complete meal kit-just add water Everything you need is in the box 4 servings see more...

Review (1)
Amanda W.
I have not tried the Southwest Style Sausage Gravy & Cornbread, but I have tried Original Chicken & Biscuits and one other kind. These are absolutely amazing. They really do taste like they're homemade. My kids, my husband, and I all love them. I actually have one in the oven right now. We are a family of 5, so we have to purchase 2 boxes for us all to get an amount that gets us satisfied. The only thing I would say is a negative about Banquet Homestyle Bakes is that it needs more chicken & vegetables. It's really tasty, but just wish it had more "Hearty Vegetables" & "White Meat Chicken". It is an amazing deal as well with it being only $3 at the Dollar General. So, for an entire dinner, for a family of 5, it cost $6! Amazing!