BY HOME SOURCE

100% Very long-staple, very fine cotton, 600 GSM, Exceptionally soft, super absorbent, quick drying, no linting, 100% Natural, Machine washable, Made in India, Color: Aqua, Size: 13'' x 13'', see more...

• There is nothing like a soft towel, but are they absorbent?7 Answers
  • Im just here for the badge11 Answers
  • These towels look soft, are they actually as soft as they...22 Answers
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This cloth is very good if washing your face. Really leaves my face clean. We also use it for washing our vehicles. Don't have to worry about it scratching the paint. It's very universal.
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are sufficient to dry my head, shoulders, knees, and toes. Also my butt, although it's not in the song. In all honesty, these are nice towels. They absorb well until you use softener too much, them I just do a load of towels with vinegar to get the build up off.
Bayleigh S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love, love, love these towels! When you're looking for soft, durable towels, these are definitely the way to go. They're a little pricey but definitely worth every bit. They last a great deal as long as they are taken care of.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
These are very nice bath towels high-quality Beautiful color selection last you a very long time very soft was given them as a gift enjoying them very much for my understand they were affordable nice collection
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
So soft! I love these, omg! Best towels! I love taking a hot shower then being wrapped in the soft warm tapers.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Guya these things work awesome they are real soft and thats even with everyday use would recommend to anyone.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hundred percent cotton and a beautiful aqua color home source is a great value to find at your local Walmart
Nicole H.
San Marcos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cloth is great! It's soft and holds up well, overall I'm very impressed and will continue to use.
Emily D.
Love these towels. They are so sweet and great to have. No rough feel that grabs at your skin.
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
I love these towels they are amazing I use them to wash my face. They are so soft must have.
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
These towels look soft, are they actually as soft as they appear?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge
Christine M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There is nothing like a soft towel, but are they absorbent?