BY HOME RUN INN

Home Run Inn® Ultra Thick Uncured Pepperoni Pizza.
Chicago's #1 Selling Frozen Pizza Brand.
Chicago's Premium Pizza.
Established 1947.
All Natural*.
No Preservatives.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 18498-A.
We appreciate your comments: 1-800-636-9696. see more...

Tiffany E.
Sherman
The absolute best frozen pizza on the market. Home Run Inn pepperoni is a family favorite and our freezer is always stocked with it when I see it in our grocery store. It's hard to find some time because everyone else knows it's the best. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality frozen pizza.
Dana S.
This is my favorite pizza of all time! It has a sweet sauce and thin crust. I love how easy it is to make on nights where I'm too tired to cook. I always grab for this when I'm in a hurry! It is an old faithful dinner option.
Heather S.
Berwyn
This boxed frozen pizza is delicious! This is my all time favorite pizza to buy. It is a little pricey they're about 7 dollars a box depending on where you go. When I have I the extra money it's definitely the pizza I go for!! Delicious
Hannah L.
Elgin, OK
Publix was having a buy one get one free of this brand and we opted to try it. We were pleasantly surprised, after never knowing about this brand, that this one beat out all the other frozen pizza brands. We haven't seen it since we had it that one time.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
I love the tasty crunchy crust. The uncurred pepperoni has a unique flavor. The sauce has just the right seasoning and the cheese has a great texture. The pizza tastes the freshest of any frozen pizza I have had.
member-b16c31656
My husband generally likes the Jack's pizza's, as they are a little cheaper (usually 4/$10-4/$11, depending on store). I bought a Home Run Inn Pepperoni pizza (my 22 month old daughter loves the pepperoni and is able to eat the entire slice) just before Christmas. We place the pizza directly on the wire rack, as we do not like using pizza pans (pizza's always stick and crust tends to turn out extremely hard). Over all I cannot complain about the texture. It was easy for my daughter to chew, and my husband actually compared it to a chain store. I had a store coupon so we got the pizza for pretty cheap. I'd definitely buy again if it's on sale with a coupon.
Carina C.
Chicago , IL
Home run inn pizza is by far my favorite. I prefer dining in at their restaurant but in days that I don't feel like going out and don't feel like cooking I pop one of these in the oven and enjoy. Something about the crust makes it so good. It brings back childhood memories and having home run inn pizza on pizza days! Definitely a must!!
Joy B.
Mason City, IA
We just recently have had this brand added to our store. We decided to try it, as it looked good. This is one DELICIOUS pizza. Perfect crust. Not too thin, Just right. The flavor of the cheese and the pepperoni is top notch. Not just your run of the mill frozen pizza! Try this brand!
Peter S.
New Ulm
Crust was fair, sauce did not have a lot of flavor, pepperoni was very good, thick. Cooking time was fairly accurate, I did not have to cook for full time. I did not feel that there was enough cheese on this pizza. Could have used more pepperoni as well. Over all a good tasting pizza, but there are others that are just as good or better for less money. Too expensive for what it is.
Daniel S.
Glendale, CA
Not my favorite brand of pizza, but I had to try it out. The crust wasn't as firm as we wanted it to be, and the pepperonis tasted very strange. I would've just bought a pizza from Pizza Hut if I knew it would be this distasteful. I do not recommend.