BY HOME RUN INN

The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S, Home Run Inn, ESTABLISHED 1947, PREMIUM PIZZA.
MICROWAVEABLE.
All Natural.
Ultra Thin.
CHEESE SUPREME PIZZA.
No Preservatives.
KEEP FROZEN.
REAL.
NET WT. 5 OZ. see more...

Dennisse A.
Cicero , IL
Absolutely love supreme pizza! Home run inn has this different flavor that tastes so good. I couldn't get enough, I like thin layer but if it were to be thick crust I think I would love it more. Other than that love this pizza.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Just tried this a few days ago. I've heard of Home Run Inn Pizza before, but never eaten it. Its more expensive then I typically pay for a frozen pizza. I had a microwaveable personal pizza. Cheese. I expected it to be good, but was blown away at how gooey cheesy it was, paired with the perfect light pizza sauce. Hefty amount of cheese, pulls like a mozerrala stick because it's so thick and delicious. Highly recommend any pizza lover splurge and try this brand, start with the cheese pizza!
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
While this pizza doesn't look like a super winner, it tastes great! The pepperoni was actually cripsy and tasted good. The vegetables had flavor and the cheese was good.. I wasn't a huge fan of the sausage but that's nothing new for me. It was easy to prepare, you cook it right on the oven rack to make it crispy. When it was done cooking I used the pizza cutter wheel to ease it onto a cutting board for quick cutting! Try it! Price is reasonable too.
Kalin O.
Home Run Inn has pretty good frozen pizza. Their restaurant also has a really good thick crust pizza. It's normal, nothing outstanding about their frozen pizza. Defnitly better than just a cheap brand. It's not exactly healthy. I would reommend it.
Kari O.
Parkland, FL
I love Home Run Inn pizza, especially the ultra thin supreme cheese pizza. I like the thin crust because it is a bit more healthy! This pizza is so easy to prepare, and tastes DELISH. We buy Home Run Inn pizza all the time and would recommend it to anyone!
Srujal A.
LOVE this pizza. It so easy to just pop in the oven for dinner and set the table and what not. By the time its time to actually eat its done. I love the super thing crust (less carbs, Yayyy). and the cheese is just the right amount. I usually add a bit of garlic salt on it and it makes it even better.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
My family really liked this Home Run pizza. It tasted great and had more cheese on it than I expected. The directions were very clear and it cooked perfectly. Tasted like it came from a local family Pizza Inn that we love.
Micaela M.
This has been my favorite pizza ever since I could remember. My mom used to make this all the time on Friday nights, and I still get my favorite cheese pizza every now and again as I've gotten older. The crust is incomparable to any other and you cannot tell this was made by an oven.
Tiffany L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love Home Run Inn pizzas. Great flavor and there are plenty of toppings. I live this ultra thin cheese option because the crust gets extra crispy but the pizza still stays nice and cheesy on top.
Amanda A.
Best Pizza Ever! I can never get tired of it and its unique tasting sauce. I also love how the crust is thick but not too thick and doughy. The pizza tastes fresh out of a pizzeria when i pop it in the oven