BY HOME RUN INN

The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn PREMIUM PIZZA.
Ultra Thin.
All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
*minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
Quality Guarantee: Home Run Inn's commitment to making wholesome and delicious products is your guarantee of satisfaction. If for any reason you're not satisfied, please let us know. Send the upc code from the box and include the date and store the product was purchased to customer service at the address to the right.
The Legend Continues!
When the winning run from a neighborhood baseball game shattered the front window of their newly purchased tavern, Mary and Vincent Grittani decided to name their new establishment Home Run Inn. That was 1923. From then, until the late 1940's, their business remained a small neighborhood bar where Vincent served the drinks while Mary prepared noon meals.
In 1942, a fellow named Nick Perrino married Vincent and Mary's daughter, Loretta Grittani. Like the rest of the thousands of World War II soldiers, who returned to civilian life, Nick was searching for a way to support his family. In 1947, Nick formed a partnership with his mother-in-law, Mary Grittani, and together they developed the recipe for Home Run Inn pizza as we know it today. The family's determination, hard work, and the pride they felt in serving a quality product has brought Home Run Inn from a small corner pizzeria, to a legendary pizza business. Due to growing demand for the unique taste of Home Run Inn pizza, in the late 1950's Home Run Inn expanded into the distribution of frozen pizza.
Over the decades the family opened new pizzerias and in 1987 built their first USDA plant in response to the growing demand for their pizza. Today, Home Run Inn continues as a family run business staying true to the original pizza recipe using only the finest ingredients when making their legendary frozen pizza.
Did You Know...
- Home Run Inn frozen pizzas are made using the same recipe and fresh ingredients as our pizzeria pizzas.
- At www.HomeRuninn.com, you can find nutritional information and discover ways to customize your pizza.
- Home Run Inn was one of the first frozen pizzas distributed in the United States. see more...

Shannon B.
Wilmette, IL
Home run in pizza is so good! When you bite into it you ask yourself how can this be frozen it's so good! The brand seems like a high quality pizza brand for frozen pizza. And might I add this pizza crust dose not taste like cardboard like every other pizza dose
Krystle K.
ST. PAUL, MN
Home run pizza is my favorite frozen pizza. I love the way the cheese is already melted, so when you take it out of the plastic none of it falls off. The grade of cheese is amazing, the sauce is perfect. Home run pizza is the most amazing frozen pizza, but so hard to find. I highly recommend and wish it were more easily available in grocery stores.
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
It takes a special pallet to appreciate the tangy style sausage that home run uses on their pizzas. I can't handle it alone but with pepperoni it's all good. Just wish they either used more sauce or had a better marinara. One of the two. I'm sure this tastes much better fresh than frozen but it's ok. A lil pricy though.
Brittany J.
I love this Pizza , it’s very wonderful and tasting it’s easy to make and prepare and it good value.
It doesn’t take long to make at all and it has a real crunchy flavor to it. I Recommend anyone to try it .
JaKayla K.
This pizzas really good, the thinness of the crust makes it more crunchier. The one thing that I dislike about this pizza is the fact that it has little to no sauce. I am a small girl who loves to eat & I like to know I'm spending my funds well when it comes to food.
Maria G.
Miami, Florida
Uff once my aunt bought this pizza from my cousin and me and we love it !! The taste is excent and the texture of the dough is incredible, now when there is night of movies in family my aunt always buys this pizza to make more pleasing the moment, superr recommended.
Mel Q.
I'm a very picky person when it comes to pizza. Home run inn pizza is the only pizza I love. The pepperoni and sausage taste so fresh as do the sauce and cheese. I feel as if I'm eating at the restaurant every time I take a bite. Definitely the best frozen pizza there is!
Kristen C.
I'm from Chicago and have many child hood memories of having hot lunch in grade school from Home Run! This pizza is top 3 for frozen for me. Good taste, ample ingredients, and I'm a fan of thinner crust and love they offer it
Rebecca R.
I am a sucker for these.It tastes really good... like super authentic pizza. It is a little pricey but at the same rate its so worth it for the good taste. I am on a diet so I am sterring clear of pizza. But I allow myself to this treat once a month....
Brandi R.
The crust is buttery and crisp, the cheese melts like REAL cheese, and the sauce is not too acidic. The flavors balance nicely, and it's worth the extra couple of dollars over the "premium" frozen pizzas.