BY HOME RUN INN

ultra Thin.
All Natural ' No Preservatives ' 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
Quality Guarantee: Home Run Inn's commitment to making wholesome and delicious products is your guarantee of satisfaction. If for any reason you're not satisfied, please let us know. Send the upc code from the box and include the date and store the product was purchased to customer service at the address to the right.
The Legend Continues!
When the winning run from a neighborhood baseball game shattered the front window of their newly purchased tavern, Mary and Vincent Grittani decided to name their new establishment Home Run Inn. That was 1923. From then, until the late 1940's, their business remained a small neighborhood bar where Vincent served the drinks while Mary prepared noon meals.

In 1942, a fellow named Nick Perrino married Vincent and Mary's daughter, Loretta Grittani. Like the rest of the thousands of World War II soldiers, who returned to civilian life, Nick was searching for a way to support his family. In 1947, Nick formed a partnership with his mother-in-law, Mary Grittani, and together they developed the recipe for Home Run Inn pizza as we know it today. The family's determination, hard work, and the pride they felt in serving a quality product has brought Home Run Inn from a small corner pizzeria, to a legendary pizza business. Due to growing demand for the unique taste of Home Run Inn pizza, in the late 1950's Home Run Inn expanded into the distribution of frozen pizza.
Over the decades the family opened new pizzerias and in 1987 built their first USDA plant in response to the growing demand for their pizza. Today, Home Run Inn continues as a family run business staying true to the original pizza recipe using only the finest ingredients when making their legendary frozen pizza.
Did You Know'
- Home Run Inn frozen pizzas are made using the same recipe and fresh ingredients as our pizzeria pizzas.
- At www.HomeRunInn.com, you can find nutritional information and discover ways to customize your pizza.
- Home Run Inn was one of the first frozen pizzas distributed in the United States. see more...

Debra v.
This pizza was okay. Great for the price I paid. Obviously home cooked pizzas are different then papajohns, but for the price difference it is WAY better. I can spend $30 on 1 night of pizza at pizza hut or eat pizza 6 times with these types of pizza.
Anna G.
Ok this was kind of gross. Me and my best friend made this one night and the crust was kind of patchy but it seemed to be fully cooked. It also left a really weird aftertaste in my mouth. Big thumbs down on this one
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
I seriously do not know why every body makes a huge deal for home run in pizza. The crust has a weird after taste the pizza smells like sweaty feet and the cheese pizza always tastes like sour. Maybe it is just me but this would be my absolute Last pizza to choose for eating. Frozen or from the actual Home Run Inn Kitchen I will pass!
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
We all have that time of the month where we cant help ourselves. We want something greasy, cheesy and satisfying. This seems to cure all my cravings. I love that its so simple to make and I have dinner made in seconds. A go-to treat for sure. A consistent cheat meal.
Kira R.
St Augustine, FL
This isn't my and my moms favorite pizza. She loves a good thin crust and she always will buy this one. The crust and cheese are delicious, it even has a unique flavor. If you haven't tried to must!! So good!
Paige O.
This pizza is great for a frozen pizza. The sauce is very good, and if you like thin crust, the crust is very crispy and flavorful. I buy mine at walmart or jewel, theyre affordable and taste great!
Skyler L.
Buchanan
I really do not like this pizza, I have cooked it numerous times and every single time the crust is always kind of soggy. And the price is kind of high for something not good.
Rene P.
Oswego, IL
I wish I was saying something nice about this, but honestly the cheese had a horrible taste and the pizza just wasn't appetizing. We ended up throwing out half of the cooked pizza and didn't even bother cooking the second frozen pizza. Maybe I received a bad batch? Will I try them again to see if that was the case, not likely.
Brianna G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pizza had great flavor. The cheese melted nicely, and the thing crust had a good crispness to it. The flavor was good, the sauce wasn't too sweet, which I like. The value was good because I purchased it during a buy one get one free special. If purchased at normal prize, the quality is not worth the price. I would choose a different pizza, unless this one was on sale. The pizza formed into an odd shape, difficult to cut after it was cooked.
Abbie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great pizza, tastes great and is a great price! It is extremely easy to make since you just stick it in the oven and set a timer. The one I got had just cheese on it but they have lots of different options and it is a great dinner option for when you're being sort of lazy and don't want to cook a full meal.