Home Run Inn Sausage Pizza Ultra Thick uploaded by Kike T.

BY HOME RUN INN

Home Run Inn® Ultra Thick Sausage Pizza.
Chicago's #1 Selling Frozen Pizza Brand.
Chicago's Premium Pizza.
Established 1947.
All Natural*.
No Preservatives.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
Real®.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 18498-A. see more...

shay W.
Homerun and I can talk about how lonely and all day I'm from Chicago so I go to the original home run inn restaurant and sit down and have fresh and hot pizza it's the best I mean every kind of pizza they have is good it's great even when you are out of stores it's wonderful it's still taste like you sent down the restaurant I love it
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
I love home runn in overall! And their frozen pizzas are honestly so close to the real thin. They have them individual or a big one for the family and also different ingredients but this one is my favorite. Just sausage and cheese!! Highly recommend if you have tried them.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite frozen pizza of all time. It is not the healthiest but as far as flavor and ease of cooking goes I love it! The pizza crust/style is very unique compared to other pizzas with a more thick and dense crust.
Whitney D.
As always, I love the quality and taste of the toppings. The cheese, sausage, and tomato sauce are all delicious but I cannot get past the dough! It is thick and the texture is very heavy and tough to chew. The thicker dough does not add anything to the taste and I am generally someone who likes a lot of dough on their pizza.
Madison C.
Romeoville, IL
I LOVE home run inn pizza. It's so good, even as frozen pizza! So easy to pop in the oven. I've had guests over and they even complimented me on the home made pizza! That's how good it was! Definitely would buy again
Peyton F.
I am picky when it comes to crust because I hate thin crust. So this pizza is perfect for me. I think it's delicious and definitely worth the few dollars that it is to buy it. I would go buy it again if I could lol
Kike T.
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but Home Run Inn pizza is delicious. It has a buttery crust with ample cheese and sausage . My family and I enjoy it on Friday night when we relax and watch movies together . It truly is delicious 😋
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
This pizza is by far the best pizza money can buy! Its super delicious and an all time favorite especially being from the state it originated from! Chicago. I definitely suggest everyone try this pizza because once you taste you'll never go back to any other brand.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
I'm not a ginormous fan of sausage, but anything made by Home Run Inn is always phenomenal. I love to make this pizza at parties and brag to my friends that this is the best frozen pizza and it just happens to originate from my home town. Chi-town pride!
Moniqueca L.
Henderson, NV
This pizza always takes delicious. Can'r believe it's coming from my oven. The cheese is perfect. The crust is absolutely the best part (there's some magic in that batter), and the sausage is perfect. I never eat sausage pizza. But I always eat HRI.