Home Run Inn Sausage Fireball Pizza Signature uploaded by Soraida C.

BY HOME RUN INN

Home Run Inn® Signature Sausage Fireball Pizza.
Chicago's #1 Selling Frozen Pizza Brand.
Chicago's Premium Pizza. Established 1947.
All Natural*.
No Preservatives.
Red & Green Jalapeno Peppers and Crushed Chili Pepper.
*Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 18498-A. see more...

Madison S.
Tampa, FL
Home Run pizza is so good!! My family always buys this pizza and everyone always loves it! It's affordable and so delicious! It's one of the healthier options if you're craving pizza. We always buy this pizza in my family and we totally will keep buying it!
Katie B.
Joliet, IL
I love this pizza and the taste. I love the spicy taste it gives off with the peppers. I can't always find it in my local stores though, so I am lucky to find it when I do.
Stephanie I.
Kalamazoo, MI
LOVE Home Run Inn pizza. These are great on a pizza pizzazz, but try them on the grill if you get the chance. The crust is so good and sturdy, yet not heavy, it holds up very well on the grill.
Jodeci L.
I have always been a big fan of Home Run Inn. The did a great job with this combination. A warning if you cannot handle or do not eat spicy food I wouldn't recommend this particular pizza style for you.
juan m.
Doral, FL
cuando llega el invierno no puedo dejar de calentar esta pizza y ver mis peliculas favoritas en la sala de estar de mi casa. es saludable en proporcion a sus datos caloricos, es muy facil de prearar solo la metes en el microondas y listo tienes una cena rapida y sencilla
tracy c.
Granger, IN
All I can say is oh my gosh this pizza is awesome! I never never never get pizza with sausage on it. Well I accidentally did get this specific one at the store once. I was so mad that I almost went to take it back, but I decided to choke it down. To my Surprise my first bite was heaven. The sausage isn't spicy at all ....I hate spicy...and it just tasted so homemade and isn't too sausagey tasting...haha is that a word? It is now. It has a more ground beef hint to it. Now I will only get sausage pizzas when I get Home run. It's one pizza that if I don't eat it for a while I crave it and have to make a trip to the store for. Love it...and now I want one!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Sausage fireball lives up to its name!! My mouth was on fire. It's not the healthiest but it's quite tasty. Pros is this pizza is delicious and the price isn't bad. Cons is that this type isn't available all the time. When I really want it I can't find it all the time. Home Run Inn is a Chicago favorite and I was always purchase this brand
Katelynn F.
Hoover, AL
Me and my family pick this pizza over any, the crust is nice not too much not too little, and at a affordable price when you have to feed a family of 6! The sauce is also somewhat sweet so its not so much of a acid like tomato sauce, and comes with the perfect amount of meat this pizza is an over all win win for me!
Brittany S.
Gary, IN
This is the best frozen pizza ever, it's the only frozen pizza I'll ever buy for myself. It's less than $10 and it's well worth it. One day I want to actually go to the restaurant, it's in Chicago but it's a must buy, try it and you won't regret it!
Ariel A.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this pizza! The best freezer pizza I have ever had the pleasure of eating. It's a decent price for such a rich quality of ingredients and deliciousness! I bought mine at sprouts on a whim and was so satisfied, this pizza is highly recommended
Why did the stores stop selling this pizza?